Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space: Special Terrace Events 09.21.02 this Saturday...

biznation00

this Saturday...

The Lunar Sessions

It's about that time of the month.. & no I don't mean the woman's monthly visitant.

Biz & the Space family Present...

"The Full Moon Enchantment"

A refreshingly new & mysterious yet uplifting monthly celebration, gracing the grounds of the Space Terrace.

Musical journey by DJ Roland **extended set**

Masterfully guiding u through the depths of progession, past the hills of percussion & down the catwalks of funk...

Moon: A natural satellite revolving around a planet.

Full moon: The moon when it is visible as a fully illuminated disk.

Bowls of fruit for the delightfully kinky. Incensual aromas.. Roland CDs for treats & fully made over Terrace to indulge your senses & dance your arse off...

Sunrise Sessions- Ivano Bellini (Terrace - Afterhours)

House Sessions - Murk ... Oscar G & Ralph Falcon (Mainroom)

GUEST LIST & Table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

Lunar Sessions Trivia:

:confused: Roland's astrological Sign might be??

Winner recieves a Complimentary Bottle of Champagne/Table & 4 ViP bands on the Terrace.

Space

142 NE 11 Street

Downtown Miami

www.clubspace.com

Quote:

actually I made a mistake- it's CAPRICORN. but I did promise you the prize so lets pretend it's sagitarius...

I think we're gonna have to ban you from space events. your gonna hog up all our prizes.. u deserve them anyway- your one of our biggest supporters...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This all seems a little shady to me:confused: :nono:

Originally posted by biznation00

Laluix,

I was sort of hoping you'd blurt out a response, followed by u sayin'... "Anyone want the vip bands"?? ;)

better late than never.. See u soon bud...

:laugh: I know u were expecting a response from me; actually my guess was gonna be aquarius or capricorn. I knew you would have said something on the board if Roly's bday was approaching so my guess wasn't gonna be a sign too close to this date.

And yes, i would have offered the prize to someone else cuz i am laying low this weekend. LOL.

See ya soon! :D

This all seems a little shady to me

you got me hog. Tony & I had it planned from the start. Does saleen have anything to do with you figuring this out. He's busted me on several occasions before. He's the internet party-sceme police.:)

on a serious tip- to make up for my trivia f-up I'm buyin' you 2 shots- your call. Plus you get to take home a Roland cd for your troubles...;) looking forward to meeting you...

email me if you plan on coming by.

Biznation00@hotmail.com

an extended set by Roly?? Damn biz, i wanted to take it easy this week...but with Roly on saturdays on the patio its hard...even harder now, that he is doing an extended set!!! always a great vibe and great beats!!! i might just kill my plans of staying in on saturday and hit up the patio (damn u biz!!!):D

Originally posted by biznation00

nice try Hog.. Sobeton, u are right..

I think we're gonna have to ban you from space events. your gonna hog up all our prizes..;) u deserve them anyway- your one of our biggest supporters...

See me or call me to redeem your bottle & bands... See u Saturday on the Patio!!:)

LMAO yo I'm on lock down this weekend. check ya e-mail bro !:D