Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merto Review....Thursday Night

Metro was ridiculous as usuall. Great crowd........Mikebugout was very good....u did a great job........and the place was nicely packed........nice seeing george and brian1500 as always....................

for all those who have not checked out this party yet......go!

you will def have a good time!

-fearlessnyc

Metro was great tongiht. I started off at Carusos which has been getting better but is a totally different ballgame than Metro.

Metro was packed wall to wall. A lot of familiar faces Richie George Petey Jay Chris Dave Brian Fearless. good seeing everyone.

Mike Bugout you did a great job kid. You were rocking the fucking crowd.

Encores by Kosta unlimited. Fucking cops. I got the crowd going drops relentles (after the music was stopped and the lights are on) and I was just about to hear the fucking part that gets everyone nutws and they were told NO MORE. Fuck the police we'll get em next time.

Great Job kid best of luck in the future.

See ya'll tomorrow night.

Kosta P.

Mr. ***** (fuck you brian)

Once again, one of "The New Breed "djs Thursdays @ Metro Lounge rips the place up. GREAT JOB Mike Bugout. This kid has alot of talant and potential. Flawless mixing and great selection.

Good to see SO many CP heads there last night.TO MANY TO LIST!

Dont forget ..........Next thurs. The New Breed @ Metro Lounge presents SHAWN INK!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Great job Mikebugout!!! As always special thanks to George for giving me a nice hangover at work!!! Great seeing Brian1500, xxsplashxx, Kermzy, Saynotodrama, Tooch, Rydell. See all of you guys again soon!

I have a headache the size of Texas right now, but it was worth it. Music was great, I was very impressed by Mikebugout :aright: Kermzy (NICE SHIRT) and Julie had me laughing all night, you guys are the greatest! George, thanks for everything! Binoy...since I had so much new music to listen to I JUST HAD to have a couple of people over my house afterwards!! Thank you SO much!! Joey...what can I say, you are definitely one of the top three sweetest people I know!! Always lookin' out and taking care of everyone, you're all about just making sure everyone has a good time!! :kiss2: To the newly appointed SayYEStodrama....nice meeting you! Tooch...next time you get an email from "BUDLIGHT" make sure you read it! It was great hanging out with everyone, I had a great time... maybe a few too many shots for a school night, but it was worth it.

Twitty..:love: as always! "I REALLY like this girl!"

Originally posted by sexydiva99

I'm glad u had a good time.....thanks for calling me back jerk....don't ever call me wining that i never call you back, or invite you anywhere...which of the guys was getting attacked by the little girls?

Suck me off, I did call and ask you from the I-hop, what am I suppose to fuckin beg you? :)

Originally posted by stonedcl

Suck me off, I did call and ask you from the I-hop, what am I suppose to fuckin beg you? :)

watch it dickhead....no i didn't ask to go, i asked who was going and you were like i'll call you back...and guess what you never did..do you want to go to Whiksey when i get back from the city?

wow...how do i even describe last nite??

I had a blast!! Much Thanks to George, Jason, Petey, Rydell, Brian and everyone who helped me out with Metro. I couldnt believe how many familar faces were in the place...that was my first time at metro and i hope it wont be my last--place was jam packed...even my booth was packed...(which is why i am air-drying some of my vinyls today :laugh: )

It prolly happens every week, but that scene at the end of the night with everyone clapping, no one leaving until I play another song with all the lights on (thanks Kosta for the encouragement :D ) Thats the shit DJ's live for--and I got to drop relentless, but before the real keys hit Jason told me we had to shut down, cant mess with the POlice. Next time :D

Glad everyone had fun--Much love to Danny Woo, Tooch, Qwest (where were u?) Binoy, JARRR, fearlessnyc, and EVERYONE who came out I'd try and list everyone but i kno i'd forget some names....

Next 2 dates are also in Jersey

Next Wednesday at Euphoria Lounge (Bloomfield NJ)

and Sunday the 29th At Joeys in Clifton

Mike Bugout