Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory was Fierce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joeg

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I went last night and JP was fawkin sick.....All the ladies were good lookin....The vibe was unbelievable.....I'm gonna need all week to recover.....Sick sick tech......JP destroyed In Your Eyes....Silence Acapella....Ridiculous....

:rolleyes:

:tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

does it help if you bring girls?

i mean if ur id just sucks, it's not gonna make a difference. if it's a good id, well i havent seen anyone kicked off the line in a lonnnnnng for not having girls or because they weren't "dressed appropriately". those days are long gone. paris doesn't have the same amount of discretion she used to have. it's best to go with someone who's been there before, that can "show u the ropes." afterhours is best. :cool:

Originally posted by asianvixen

i mean if ur id just sucks, it's not gonna make a difference. if it's a good id, well i havent seen anyone kicked off the line in a lonnnnnng for not having girls or because they weren't "dressed appropriately". those days are long gone. paris doesn't have the same amount of discretion she used to have. it's best to go with someone who's been there before, that can "show u the ropes." afterhours is best. :cool:

I Agree!!!:D

Originally posted by joeg

i do... everyone who went had fun... you can't fucking beat that...

well i was stating that towards marty cause he has told me now 2 weeks in a row that he was definitely goin to Roxy on friday night and he pulls a no show on both nights. and how'd i get choosen to be the person he saw there loooooool. but joe, check it out sometime, good shit.

Originally posted by roninmess

well i was stating that towards marty cause he has told me now 2 weeks in a row that he was definitely goin to Roxy on friday night and he pulls a no show on both nights. and how'd i get choosen to be the person he saw there loooooool. but joe, check it out sometime, good shit.

lol... no, i know you directed it at him... i meant to emphasize the "I do" part... so it would be read as an interjection...

yeah... when i get more cash to blow i'm gonna check it out one night when everyone is going...

Originally posted by ou812

I think a lot of people would agrue with you on that point till the cows come home.

oh i know that... and to each his own but for me personally, and a few other people i know, it's a much more enjoyable experience at SF (and other clubs as well, but spefically SF) when you're not you're rolling your ass off or lost in a k-hole... drugs may keep you cracked out for 12+ hours but sobriety keeps you dancing for all that time...

Originally posted by sexxyme

P.S. ESPECIALLY TO TELL THAT ANNOYING KID...TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

lol you mean that guy with the script writing on his shirt? and glasses i think? i saw him following you around, i couldn't tell if he was a friend of yours or not...