Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man Trouble 2

ysolt

Originally posted by ysolt

here's the deal...

been seeing a guy for almost 6 months...

how do i bring up the fact that i want to be 'exclusive' without scaring him off???

Its hard to say....first find out how he feels about you..then ask if he thinks something could come from just being "yous two". See his reaction on those questions..

Im STILL scaring guys off.....maybe I should change deodorants!!:laugh:

thanks for the good advice... and for making me laugh.

at least you wear deodorant! i was at platinum yesterday and there was a circle around this guy and i had no idea why... i took a whif and nearly passed out! sometimes deodorant is absolutely necessary.

and what's that about? doesn't he smell how bad he smells??? argh!

Originally posted by ysolt

here's the deal...

been seeing a guy for almost 6 months...

how do i bring up the fact that i want to be 'exclusive' without scaring him off???

Hey Girl,

I was in this situation once, and I asked him right up front if there was anyone else, and I stressed him to tel the truth cuz no one gets hurt if your honest.............. 6 months is a long enough, I would say it is def. safe to ask him...................... Do you guys see each other a lot?

yah. like 2-3 times a week!!! he's a sweetheart, but he's like so into "going out" (like to clubs, etc.) -- who knows who he's meeting etc???!!!

thanks everyone for all the advice. i'm new to the market (just got out of a super long relationship--6.5 years) and i dunno what the whole dating scene is about!

you guys are the best. we should have a girl's night out, sit and have some coffee and bitch/vent/etc. like my gals on "sex & the city" LOL