Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jets crash in Miami

diegonyc

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

face it....Jets suck...they arent going anywhere this year, all u guys have to hope for is to beat us at the Meadowlands...FIU's first year team would have put up more points than the Jets....shit, my old Air it Out flag football team would have played better....dont feel bad though, ur still better than my other team, the Vikings...cant wait till they play u guys later on this season...:D

PS

the Jets were man-handled...plain and simple....

exactly. turnovers are a result of good defense. testiclerde was throwing off his back foot all game. the defensive pressure was there all game. even pennington threw an interception. so don't even go there saying the fins didn't beat the jets. the score should've been over 40 pts at least.

and i'll talk the talk all season long. i did it last year, and the year before that...even though the fins kept on losing. the jets have nothing to fall back on now. hey you have something positive to look forward to...

a good draft pick.

Originally posted by saleen351

we gave up 21 points on turnovers, we lost the game, the fins didn't beat us.... now hopefully CP is starting over VT this week...

There is nothing better than seeing obnoxious JETS fans, sitting quietly in the stands as their beloved Green & White got their @$$ beat. I love the excuses, “points on turnovers” ect… Save it for someone who cares. The Jets fans were loud in the parking lot before the game, but I saw many leave and go home with their Jerseys off to avoid the heckling. JETS FANS (much like their overpaid team) HAVE NOT GUTS! With all the free-agent talent the Jets picked up, a loss like this (second in a row), to divisional rivals has to be cause for major concern. A NEW ERA IN DOLPINS FOOTBALL BEGINS THIS SEASON. The Jets will now be OUR bitches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by staceyg5

yeah yeah yeah

you guys deserved to win yesterday...we play'd shitty

BUT i'd be careful what u say cuz you might end up eat'n your own words...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of like the way you jet fans are doing now huh?:laugh:

Not even in November will you guys be able to keep up! But hey maybe next year;) with a whole new team!!!

No one is saying you didnt beat us, shit I called up 560 this morning to admit we got our asses whipped which we did. Vinny needs to go retire soon, and Hackett, needs to take a Norv Turner offensive coach class, session, lesson, something, there both miserable (Hacket and Vinny).

As far as the Minnesota Vikings go, whats there record. 0-3. Moss HELL of a game, vers the PANTHERS!!!! Atleast we got beat by a team with the team to backup there record. Rodney Peete and Lamar Smith, oh yeah, fucking pro bowlers right there. Moss what a fucking showboat, how anyone likes this guy is beyond me, nice attempts at the one hander, show off, got abused all day.

Originally posted by mikeydny

As far as the Minnesota Vikings go, whats there record. 0-3. Moss HELL of a game, vers the PANTHERS!!!! Atleast we got beat by a team with the team to backup there record. Rodney Peete and Lamar Smith, oh yeah, fucking pro bowlers right there. Moss what a fucking showboat, how anyone likes this guy is beyond me, nice attempts at the one hander, show off, got abused all day.

ur telling me?? Moss needs to stop making Madden 2003 commercials and try making some catches...Culpepper went off on him on the sidelines, which was long over-due...lately i have been use to losing with the Vikings, nothing new...i remember when it was all defense in Minnesota, now they have nothing...like i said, next week Seahawks @ the Metrodome...we break out of the slump, 1-3:rolleyes:

btw, Carolina is 3-0:tongue:

Originally posted by beatfriek

Originally posted by staceyg5

yeah yeah yeah

you guys deserved to win yesterday...we play'd shitty

BUT i'd be careful what u say cuz you might end up eat'n your own words...

Kind of like the way you jet fans are doing now huh?:laugh:

Not even in November will you guys be able to keep up! But hey maybe next year;) with a whole new team!!!

8 in a row...we gave u this one

on 11/10 be prepared to swim away

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ur telling me?? Moss needs to stop making Madden 2003 commercials and try making some catches...Culpepper went off on him on the sidelines, which was long over-due...lately i have been use to losing with the Vikings, nothing new...i remember when it was all defense in Minnesota, now they have nothing...like i said, next week Seahawks @ the Metrodome...we break out of the slump, 1-3:rolleyes:

btw, Carolina is 3-0:tongue:

Moss needs to get lite the fuck up by a safety like Lynch and break him off cloud 9 and wake his fuckin punk ass up. Yeah I seen Culpepper yelling at him, and he had every right, hes trying to make the highlights instead of trying to win. They have no defense, and no team Unity with Randy playing.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

There is nothing better than seeing obnoxious JETS fans, sitting quietly in the stands as their beloved Green & White got their @$$ beat. I love the excuses, “points on turnovers” ect… Save it for someone who cares. The Jets fans were loud in the parking lot before the game, but I saw many leave and go home with their Jerseys off to avoid the heckling. JETS FANS (much like their overpaid team) HAVE NOT GUTS! With all the free-agent talent the Jets picked up, a loss like this (second in a row), to divisional rivals has to be cause for major concern. A NEW ERA IN DOLPINS FOOTBALL BEGINS THIS SEASON. The Jets will now be OUR bitches.

please name these mysterious "free agents' we picked up... WE lost our 2 pro bowl corners to the texans...

The fins are statisticaly proven not to loose in sept, martin was hurt, vinny is old, those turnovers had nothing to do with the fins defense, it was a combination of hackett and vinny t not working together.

PS the min you count the jets out, they will bit you in the ass. PS it took 6 games for the jets last year, to get their defense right.

Now go into kc while we are in Jax, and by the end of the day, you are 3-1 and we are 2-2.....

now you guys beat

the jets

detroit

colts

the highest power ranking for those three teams is

14, 15, and 32, colts jets lions...

and these are last weeks stats, so look for the jets and colts to fall futher and maybe the lions will move up a spot, due to their impressive game against GB....

OH AND AFTER KC GAME YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE PATTS, GOOD LUCK! CAUSE NO ONE IS BEATING THE PATTS......

THE MINUTE WILLIAMS FAULTERS MEANS FIELDER IS GONNA CHUNK AND DUCK ALL GAME....

Originally posted by guyman1966

I do recall alot of if not all Dolphin fans leaving during the streak the stadium VERY VERY early, and the Jets fans being louder. Miami has about 50% hardcore fans, its pathetic when a team has to worry about being blacked out each week, dont ya think. Maybe all the bandwagon people will buy tix now, for the dolphins sake, and fans who cant make the game. The Jets losing last week was major concern, Vinny and Hackett have to go, all Jets fans know it, go pickup the Post today, JETS ARE GETTING RIPPED, When the FINS lose, the Sun Sentinel and Herald make up excuses, so get real with the comments about Jet Fans, all NY teams, GET RIPPPPPPPED more then anyone by there fans when they lose.

leave it up to you to make excuses. it's ok. i don't blame you. your team really sux. you have to find any excuse to make up for your shitty team. at least mikey is man enough to realize that the jets got their asses handed to them.

jax is no cakewalk buddy. freddy t is going to run all over you guys. and so what? if new england beats the fins, which is not going to happen, we'll be 4-1. and the jets will be lucky to be 2-3. it's going to be a long season for the jets.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by phrankadelic

leave it up to you to make excuses. it's ok. i don't blame you. your team really sux. you have to find any excuse to make up for your shitty team. at least mikey is man enough to realize that the jets got their asses handed to them.

jax is no cakewalk buddy. freddy t is going to run all over you guys. and so what? if new england beats the fins, which is not going to happen, we'll be 4-1. and the jets will be lucky to be 2-3. it's going to be a long season for the jets.

it has nothing to do with excuses, its about understanding the game, which I do, my father coached a lot of NFL players, and played for a long time myself. One could say the jets suck, all i'm saying is WHY they sucked. ON paper we should not loose the way we are, we have the personel and as the least penelized team last year, we are now in the top. Paul Hackett must go, Vinny must go! Our backs are not flying to the ball, and we are simply getting man handled in the trenches... Even when we showed a 3-4 front and brought the house, we still could not get pressure, then our seconary can't play man to man to save their lives. We are a mess and heads need to roll, but all this rehtoric just means we suck and we had our ass kicked, but we did basically give them the game with our errors... <which is just part of the game, i'm not one of those who say, "only if we did this or that" bla bla bla, its all part of the game..

and i'll give you two words that are responsible for the fish winning this season...

norv turner....

Originally posted by phrankadelic

Im not making excuses, unless your talking to Saleen.

No one said Jacksonville is a cakewalk, Taylor is finally healthy, and if Brunnel is on, they'll do good, we need to come together as a D and gel, and get Abraham more involved, he should be healthier next week. Dont count out KC either, there defense is horrible, but Priest Holmes is no joke.

you're right. norv turner is the main reason behind the success of the fins so far. but ricky williams has a lot to do with it also. you can have the greatest minds in sports, but u still need the players to peform their duties. and that means fiedler and company also.

i too understand a lot about the game. and you can blame it on the jets saying they blew it themselves...but i take it as a testament to how the fins played. they won the battle in the trenches...both sides. constant pressure on vinny. fins offense driving up and down the field. defense stopping anything the jets brought. shit i can say the fins blew it and stop themselves when they kicked field goals. but u have to say the jets d stopped them there too.

so let's skip the bullshit already. the FINS beat the jets. the jets didn't lose to themselves.