Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto on KTU 9/8/02

For those who missed his latest set (I believe the second one that has been played on KTU) when it aired, here's your chance to hear it. Sorry about the static in the beginning - reception at my place is weird sometimes, especially when I'm in the room.

The second hour didn't sound like Tiesto though - let me know what you think.

Download (99 MB)

http://66.221.39.187/sets/Tiesto_KTU_09082002.mp3

Stream

http://66.221.39.187/sets/Tiesto_KTU_09082002.m3u

Originally posted by dreamdrops

tiesto following the foot steps of oakie

How so?

His crew probably just want to give him the exposure in major US cities, so why not send sets to the big "dance music station" in the NYC market? They probably don't know or care what KTU's programming is really like most of the time, just as long as people are listening and liking his stuff.

Originally posted by wallflour

How so?

His crew probably just want to give him the exposure in major US cities, so why not send sets to the big "dance music station" in the NYC market? They probably don't know or care what KTU's programming is really like most of the time, just as long as people are listening and liking his stuff.

but why KTU??? many ignorant listners....at least give it to k-rock or wlir

Originally posted by dreamdrops

but why KTU??? many ignorant listners....at least give it to k-rock or wlir

david morales spins on ktu as well.. and lord g.. both are very quality actually so theres definetly listeners who are not ignorant...

regardles, tiesto is commercial and fits in perfect w/ ktu :confused:

Originally posted by wallflour

How so?

\

if u want exposure then just play at clubs and if your good clubs all over the us will want you to play there