Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reviews of Ibiza closing parties??

macboy

Can we get a review of the closing parties in Ibiza from those of you who went this year? Cream? Manumission? Ministry? God's Kitchen? Renaissance? My first time missing them in six years. Man, I'm bummed!!! Need to live vicariously through those that went. Please share!!! Thanks.

I just got back from JFK 2 hrs ago. I can't believe I am saying this but I am clubbed out!!!!. I and 2 friends got there on the 14th and we went to Pacha. it was a sick nite. We met this dude from Queens who lives in Madrid now and he is one of the local suppliers of pills. He got us free shit cuz we were from NY. I think frankie knuckles was spinning at Pacha which is voted the best club in Ibiza this year. Sunday at Space, Sasha played some good shit and then Hernan Catenou with Latin American tribal beats. I skipped Manumission and went to El Divino for Nick Warren and Dave Seaman on Monday. It was not packed but small great crowd. I met some crazy girls from Miami. One of them took off her top and started to dance on stage. Next few days we were hanging out having a blast. Tuesday there wasn't much to do so we wanted to relax and kick back at Blue Rose strip club. It was handfull if you know what I mean. Wednesday Erik Morillo took over Pacha and another unforgettable nite. We closed the Cream Party at Amnesia with Tiesto and PVD. We stayed at Jet apts , 300 feet from Bora Bora and 5 min walk from Space.During the day we went to Bora Bora and danced on tables. We skipped the Ministry of sound party at Pacha on friday because we ran outta juice and also hooked up with 3 hot girls from London and stayed at bars by the Port. Amnesia closing party was last nite but we had an early flight and skipped that too. I met reps from bring it on travel (Tyrese and Bill ) and hung out a bit. They mentioned that clubplanet owners were there 2 but didn't get a chance to meet them. Now I need to call in sick tomorrow for work and use jet lag as an excuse.

adios