Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soo i made it to Vinyl/Arc this weekend......

jaysea

this weekend was a fucking blur, i mean BLUR

i have not done any drugs, (besides the normal blunt, or J here n there) in about 4 years, untill this weekend,.....i rolled this weekend.......and it was so weird, lol not for me anymore, lol

i cant even believe i fucking did it, but it was free, and i was in a weird mood, so i did it, and now i wish i didnt, but o-well

needless to say.........due to my Drug usage this weekend, alot of things are a blur...:laugh:

but i did make it to ARC...to kinda check out the changes, i was there once beofre but only for 10min,(long-story)

anyway....about the crowd.

i have been hearing from everyone how bad the crowd is and everything, and this weekend i saw how it has changed alot, but to be honest i thought the crowd was actually one of the Better Crowds in the city, very large mix, of everyone, it was nice to see some more queens doing there thing on da dance - floor

and everyone i meet was very nice

minus the stupid bitch, who sat next to me, and said

"i thought there was suppose to be house music here"

i turned to her, and gave her a sympathetic smile....

the music was good, but it wasent as great as i was expecting it to be, DONT GET ME WRONG

Bitch was WorKEN IT!!

but i wasent really feeling it all to much....

as for the sound....

i love it!! it is vey clear......and very good

BUT

The BASS sucks if u ask me......it needs some tweaking.

i liked the old system better, cause the Bass went threw you.

the bass on this system is kinda weak, i though?

maybe im wrong? but it wasent all that great

overall......it was a good time....its a little plain in there, needs some color, white walls.......with no real color to them, just some oil lamps, and red spots....kinda dull

needs some spunk....lol

J

i think Arc has the best sound sytem in nyc for sure. THe bass is soo Awesome in there, you can feel it in your body...also the system is tuned very well because one you leave the club you dont have any ringing in your ears unlike other palces where you go deaf for 2 days

yo, i agree on the color. Everytime i go in there i can't help but think there should be a giant sign over the dancefloor and the chillroom that says "WELCOME TO THE GAP". ;)

the crowd is probably tons better now that everyone's back in school. More of the usual/mature crowd will be going instead of the kids off on summer break.

i was thinking the same fucking thing, the club besides the lights n system is way to fucking plain!!

white boring walls, no couches.......blaaaaaaaaa

i dont like it, and i dont like the Hudson Street entrance.

i liked walking in on Hubert ALOT BETTER!

im not digging whatg they did to much, pain the fucking walls, black, or i would even be happy with a red, or something, not white.....it aint a gallery, there is NO ART THERE

Besides the music...... ;)

I didn't want to have to say ARCCADE. yuck. that doesn't exactly roll off my tongue.

damn i HATE the hudson street entrance too! it totally screams "look at us we're a club and were cool because there's a line."

total egotistical move.

anybody up for smuggling in some spray paint or even finger paint? ;)

i'd spray PLEASE WATCH YOUR STEP: D-TOUR. near the front hall. ;)