Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadygroovedc

Who wants a copy of my new CD?

Originally posted by djbuster

sorry man - i cant stand the thought of listening to atb mixed into sandstorm one more time...keep your stinkin' cd's to yourself...:tongue:

You're just jealous cause I got the last copy of the ATB remix of Sandstorm and the Darude remix of 3 AM (or whatever that tune is called). :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I told Shady that I wanted a cd but I was scared to give him my address... for fear that he'd come shit in my living room :rolleyes:

so...like...is there a story behind this whole shady shitting in your living room thing? i mean - it seems kinda random for you to just MAKE - UP so i'm guessing there is a foul shady story in there somewhere...

Originally posted by djbuster

so...like...is there a story behind this whole shady shitting in your living room thing? i mean - it seems kinda random for you to just MAKE - UP so i'm guessing there is a foul shady story in there somewhere...

I'm not sure how it originated, you'll have to ask Shady about that. But its been mentioned in a couple of threads....

I told Shady that I wanted a cd but I was scared to give him my address... for fear that he'd come shit in my living room :rolleyes:

OH NO! I already gave him my address! Now he's gonna.... oh wait, I don't have a living room. Guess I'm safe :D

I'll shit in your p.o. box. :tongue:

Bwahahahahhaha

I'm not sure how it originated, you'll have to ask Shady about that. But its been mentioned in a couple of threads....

It's just an old saying, is all. Think about it. Is there anything more insulting one person could do to another than shit in their living room?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Just recorded a new one this weekend. I'm gonna be burning copies this week for distro. PM me your mailing address if you want a copy and I can mail it out.

House/Breaks/Prog.

i want oneeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this deep dirty and dark??:D

I was home for lunch when I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole and no one was there. So, I sat back down. When I went out the door, on my way to work, I noticed a package on the floor. It was the cd. :) Thank you. :) I only got to listen to it for about a min. My bf has it in his car and was listening to it when he dropped me off. Sounds good. :)