Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who wants a copy of my new CD?

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by djbuster

sorry man - i cant stand the thought of listening to atb mixed into sandstorm one more time...keep your stinkin' cd's to yourself...:tongue:

You're just jealous cause I got the last copy of the ATB remix of Sandstorm and the Darude remix of 3 AM (or whatever that tune is called). :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I told Shady that I wanted a cd but I was scared to give him my address... for fear that he'd come shit in my living room :rolleyes:

so...like...is there a story behind this whole shady shitting in your living room thing? i mean - it seems kinda random for you to just MAKE - UP so i'm guessing there is a foul shady story in there somewhere...

Originally posted by djbuster

so...like...is there a story behind this whole shady shitting in your living room thing? i mean - it seems kinda random for you to just MAKE - UP so i'm guessing there is a foul shady story in there somewhere...

I'm not sure how it originated, you'll have to ask Shady about that. But its been mentioned in a couple of threads....

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I told Shady that I wanted a cd but I was scared to give him my address... for fear that he'd come shit in my living room :rolleyes:

OH NO! I already gave him my address! Now he's gonna.... oh wait, I don't have a living room. Guess I'm safe :D

I'll shit in your p.o. box. :tongue:

Bwahahahahhaha

I was home for lunch when I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole and no one was there. So, I sat back down. When I went out the door, on my way to work, I noticed a package on the floor. It was the cd. :) Thank you. :) I only got to listen to it for about a min. My bf has it in his car and was listening to it when he dropped me off. Sounds good. :)