Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Widelife-I don't want you (Thunderpuss mix)

fliz77

Just when you thought the song was done....someone (not positive it was TP) has resurrected it and made it better. Absolutely one of the best remixes of the year...my copy unfortunately skips at around 8:43...anyone who can hook it will be showered with gifts...

Fliz ;)

Originally posted by djsistersin

Unfortunately it is not Thunderpuss. The only remix of Widelife that they have done is "6 feet Under"

I will do some checking and see if I can not find it for you.

Sistersin

You sure?...i've since heard otherwise...it is NOT on the vinyl package....

Fliz

wow....bro u should scroll back to the discussion we had about her on this board a few months back....its like 3 pages long!! Atip-the mod here actually knows who she is...and shes not single :(

as for the track--i have the vinyl from Nervous with Dez's mix and his dark mix as well...but the mix I like the best I have is labeled as the Widelife mix...not sure how long but much more synth driven and I can see how it would be thought of as a TP production...maybe thats what u got Fliz?

Mike Bugout

:D:flame::smoke: It is DEZROK. yes DezRok has similarities to that of Thunderpuss. You also have to look at the fact that he also works a bit with Hex. The sound of "Circuit" is changing; which is great! Like Guido has proven since breaking with Razor, DaMooch(Mike Mucchi), Hex & Quayle and even Chris & Barry -- it's going a bit Darker with the Tracks. Not so DAMN Fluffy!!!!

Anyway I have it on MP3 format.

I can only transfer it through my AIM. Check out my AIM screen "Flizz" and e-mail me with a time to set up to send.

Enjoy!!!

SisterSin

mixes so for:

Dezrok Vocal 11:34

Dezrok Dub 11:48

Dezrok Drama 9:45

WideLife 10:05

WideLife = Barry Harris & 2 other peeps that Barry used to work with back in the day

Widelife did a seperate mix from Dezzy's unreleased so far

news from Tpuss is very shakey since Cox started a new Label behind Barry's back......which is why Barry started Widelife.

Originally posted by dog6

mixes so for:

Dezrok Vocal 11:34

Dezrok Dub 11:48

Dezrok Drama 9:45

WideLife 10:05

WideLife = Barry Harris & 2 other peeps that Barry used to work with back in the day

Widelife did a seperate mix from Dezzy's unreleased so far

news from Tpuss is very shakey since Cox started a new Label behind Barry's back......which is why Barry started Widelife.

Its the Widelife mix...I'm so dumb! No one...and i mean NO ONE...knows music like Dogness....now that that is established, they did such a fuckin SICK job on that mix....absolutely destroys the other mixes! Someone who has this ripped w/o the skip, please hit me up! Dogness?

Fliz :D