Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is ne one concerned that bush has problems reading/spea

t0nythelover

apparently not a problem for his "loyal" constituents, but would probably make him look like a jackass throughout the rest of the world, when other foreign leaders probably have better English than he does...

Funny thing is, his wife Laura is big into advocating literacy programs...as his mother was....where the fuck are/were they when it came to Dubya...

Doesn't bother me that much and I'm not a big fan of his. Clinton was a bigger joke world-wide. At least Dubya isn't getting his rocks off in the oval office with an intern. I will tell you one thing I am glad that it's not Gore in the oval office. I don't think Bush has done such a horrable job so far. He has done better than I expected, still will not vote for him.

well herest the thing, people on cp purposely mispell some times because its ezier when typing. for example, lol,omg,ne, and there are more examples.

gore should be president, im not saying i voted for him or that i endorse him, just that the statistics say he won the popular vote, but its not the first time this happened.

as for clinton, the rest of the world did not think he was a joke. im sure sassa could tell you this cuz she travels, but the rest of the world is much less anal about sex than the us. chirac had a whole bunch of mistresses and it was well known for example. most of the rest of the world doesnt care about shit like that. in europe commercials with sex and nude people are on tv at all hours, even when kids are around. the u.s. govt and citizens were the real joke during the clinton scandal. the world laffed at us for being little kids gossiping as if we were in junior high.

the real problem with clinton was that he lied about it. no one cares that he got nookie in the whitehouse. you dont think kennedy did it? or everyother president who could get it up for that matter? leader of the free world is the best panty dropper a man could ask for ?(just make sure j. edgar hoover doesnt drop his panties, lol)

Originally posted by t0nythelover

as for clinton, the rest of the world did not think he was a joke.

Clinton was known as an absolute joke......if you don't know that, than you truly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about....

Where the fuck you you get your information????

Being a traveller to Europe, and speaking to people here and there on their perception and views of Clinton, I must say that they were shocked to hear the news about Bill Clinton.

But they did not look at him as a "joke". Like tony said, they aren't as anal and uptight about things as americans are, and they looked at his political record, rather than just his infidelity.

Overall, Bill Clinton did a good job for America. The economy went up, he improved relations abroad, and was a very intelligent guy.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Being a traveller to Europe, and speaking to people here and there on their perception and views of Clinton, I must say that they were shocked to hear the news about Bill Clinton.

But they did not look at him as a "joke". Like tony said, they aren't as anal and uptight about things as americans are, and they looked at his political record, rather than just his infidelity.

Overall, Bill Clinton did a good job for America. The economy went up, he improved relations abroad, and was a very intelligent guy.

You getting stoked yet for the up coming winter. I'm already starting to get my Annual Pre-winter Snowboard Fever (APSF). Thinking about going out to Colorado in January, def. Brekinridge and maybe A-Basin.

I will give you that, He did help the economy. Lets not forget he also lied to the American people as well as the many other scandals he was associated with. I am not gonna jump all over the man cause I was one of his supporters. But he did his dirt, So far Bush has yet to dissapoint and has shown leadership. So he most defenetly has my vote when re-elections come.

I travel abroad quite a bit, amd work with people in all corners of the world.....Clinton is viewed as a joke......especially in Europe

I also ask that, if you can, go back and do some research on some of the editorial content that was coming from abroad about Clinton- start with Europe......not a pretty picture

Also, Clinton and the economy- are you kidding me with your statement- If you think that Clinton drove a robust economy to its peak, then you also have to support he drove it into the ground as well....BE FAIR

In addition, this President that you say did a good job for America, the same one that lied straight-up to the American people, perjured himself, got himself impeached, and brought shame to the Oval Office- isn't this the same guy who also presided in office when:

The WTC was first bombed, the Khobar towers were bombed, the US Cole was bombed, failed assassination attempts on Bush and the Pope, the embassy bombings in Africa......

And his 8 year response was to do NOTHING....absolutely NOTHING......except to reinforce AL-Qaeda convictions that America was weak and a "paper tiger"...

What a great President, leader, and commander -in-chief.....

I am sorry, but you are way off base if you thought Clinton was a good President......his legacy will be he sucked- plan and simple

I am sorry, but you are way off base if you thought Clinton was a good President......his legacy will be he sucked- plan and simple

You are right his legacy will always have to do with sucking, wether it was Clinton or Monica doing the sucking. and you also brought up a good point about the numerous bombings on American interest abroad. We failed to retaliate then and now we are paying for those mistakes. We should have gone after that camel humping mother fucker(osama) a long time ago. Lets just hope that we dont make the same mistake with Saddam and be saying -"we should have gone after Iraq when we had the chance"- in the future!

Originally posted by igloo

I travel abroad quite a bit, amd work with people in all corners of the world.....Clinton is viewed as a joke......especially in Europe

I also ask that, if you can, go back and do some research on some of the editorial content that was coming from abroad about Clinton- start with Europe......not a pretty picture

Also, Clinton and the economy- are you kidding me with your statement- If you think that Clinton drove a robust economy to its peak, then you also have to support he drove it into the ground as well....BE FAIR

In addition, this President that you say did a good job for America, the same one that lied straight-up to the American people, perjured himself, got himself impeached, and brought shame to the Oval Office- isn't this the same guy who also presided in office when:

The WTC was first bombed, the Khobar towers were bombed, the US Cole was bombed, failed assassination attempts on Bush and the Pope, the embassy bombings in Africa......

And his 8 year response was to do NOTHING....absolutely NOTHING......except to reinforce AL-Qaeda convictions that America was weak and a "paper tiger"...

What a great President, leader, and commander -in-chief.....

I agree.

But the man could a good speach though;)

Originally posted by bigmahs

I agree.

But the man could a good speach though;)

I'll give him that- but that is about it......

What I also find dispicable is that the very same people who "blame America" first and look to repulsively justify 9/11 by saying US foreign policy is to blame are the same people who forget Clinton was in office for 8 long, disasterous years...

Clinton - Smart guy, liked around the world, did alot of good for the economy, was horrible in terms of the military and defense of this country...Thats the one thing that pisses me off about him...

Bush - Not too smart, hated around the world, killed the economy, doing a great job of protecting us and I like how he handles the military....I'm not a big fan of his and I didnt vote for him but with all the stuff thats going on now I'll support him most of the time.....

just curious

but i just heard this fool me once thing he said, one more example of bush's lack of command of basic english. am i the only one that thinks this is a problem?

LOL i saw that Tony I almost fell out of my fuckin' chair LOL

Clinton's highlights were his foreign policy. As far as the economy he was the beneficiary of a stock market bubble, it's not that he was good for the economy per se.

The President has very little to do with the direction of the economy; good economy or bad economy, the President is a mere bystander---most economists agree.

All the surpluses and tax revenues that were generated were due to capital gains taxes from the sale of overpriced stocks and had much less to do with the tax increases of 1993.

Being intelligent is only one component of being a good president, but it's not by any means the most important. It's about leadership. Many successful CEOs are not geniuses; they are successful because they are excellent leaders and can create a consensus. Clinton was extremely divisive and partisan. At least Bush has made an effort to work with democrats on SOME issues--that's what a leader does. Clinton only worked with the Republicans after he had no choice but to after they took over congress.

have you ever left the united states???

you just dont get it

who gives a fuck what they say out of the country, In this country Clinton was seen as a joke and thats what really matters. Even though I liked Clinton and all, but you have to admit everyone saw through his bs.

have you ever left the united states???

you just dont get it

How fucking stupid can you really be....

Didn't I already say I travel abroad quite a bit, and work with co-workers from many diverse countries....

Do me a favor, and I have this stated many times, keep your fucking mouth shut until you know what you are talking about....

I suggest vehemently that you try and and get an education....do yourself that favor you fucking retard.....