Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spa Saturday's?

tbomb1

Spa is definitely a cool place to check out. The last few times I went were on Tuesdays...hip/hop night. I'm not into hip/hop at all when I go to clubs, but i've had a blast everytime I've been. Crowd is as attractive as you'll find in NY, drinks are rediculously expensive, but the lay-out is just amazing. Beautiful space, beautiful crowd, expensive though. Saturdays is house on the main floor and hip/hop in the white room off to the side. Have fun.

oh, depending on what you're into there are a whole bunch of other options though. Personally i would rather stick to places like Arc or Sound Factory on a Saturday. But those places are more my scene lately as opposed to the more upscale places like Spa.

Originally posted by tbomb1

It's my sister's birthday on Saturday and we were thinking about going to Spa. Anyone been on a Sat? Any other nice clubs to go to on a sat? Any if all help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I think zoolander was on to something...Supperclub Saturdays start this weekend...it is sure to be pumping for the grand opening. Not to mention, imo, i think it is an ideal spot to have a bday party due to the booth areas surrounding the balcony...very trendy and intimate. Give it a shot.

Originally posted by tbomb1

It's my sister's birthday on Saturday and we were thinking about going to Spa. Anyone been on a Sat? Any other nice clubs to go to on a sat? Any if all help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Discoteche is good on sats....boris spins

Saci is having an IBIZA party this sat. and i heard they remodeled the place<=====me and my friends are goin here sat night