Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spring break 2003 info

echostar

I've been saying I'm goin' to Cancun for Spring Break since I was a Senior in High School.

I'm at the ripe old age of 26 now, and I think I'm gonna actually do it next year.

MTV is always there on the week of my birthday which is March 10th.

I'll let you know where to get packages when I start looking.

I have a good friend who's a travel agent and she's in NJ.

I know you are too.

Later,

Originally posted by darrellg

I've been saying I'm goin' to Cancun for Spring Break since I was a Senior in High School.

I'm at the ripe old age of 26 now, and I think I'm gonna actually do it next year.

MTV is always there on the week of my birthday which is March 10th.

I'll let you know where to get packages when I start looking.

I have a good friend who's a travel agent and she's in NJ.

I know you are too.

Later,

although i still had a fabulous time, i went when i was 22. i am gonna tell you -- you are gonna feel old down there. the majority is 18, 19 yo's. even some guys that went down that were like 22-25 admittd that they felt a lil too old for the crowd

as far as hotels: Oasis is usually the everyone tries to get into bc everyone hangs out there during the day. but you cannot bring ppl back to the hotel at night (a major contention with spring breakers! :idea: ) i never stayed there but my friends that have say the rooms are 'eh." and they wouldnt stay there again.

i would recommend Continental Villas Plaza.. good location, good price, nice hotel, AND you can bring in guests!

also i think calinda beach you can too but that is all the way over by Laboom. (thats it Laboom and nothng else over that way)

i wouldn't bother spending alot of money on a hotel (yo uare not ere really anyways... ) if you do though.. we did go to the INtercontinental and that was really nice but not a lot of spring breakers. also i think the melia turquesa and of course the ritz...