Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party Sober

I've spent quite some time partying non-sober at clubs like Limelight before it was shut down the first time. Then @ Arena before it was demolished, then at Twilo b4 it was shut down.

I've been drug/alcohol-free for over 3 years now, and am really looking for other drug/alcohol-free people to club with. My old club-friends are still up to their old tricks.

After reading posts from how SF was last weekend it is apparent to me that I'm not the only one who can party sober. I was there too and had a great time. I plan to go to see Howell @ Arc this Saturday too.

I hope to meet up with some of you sober clubbgoers.

These days I mostly party sober....I still smoke daily, and I'll have a drink or 5, but rollin/etc is only like once or twice a year.....not sure if I'll be there Saturday but don't worry there's quite a few of us out there

hmmm I guess that doesn't quite count as partying "sober" but relative to the old days i feel like it is;)

yeah... the non-drinking crowd is definitely making there way into the scene alot more often now a days.... drinking just makes you feel sick and slow.... It's so much better being coheirent and your dance moves are so much better!!.... well not for me.... I just pick a spot and sit down all night long anyhows... but the music gets to my body and mind just fine!... without the drinks.

I have never done drugs, it's not my scene at all - my friends and I aren't into it, but we go out and party all the time. My friends don't drink either but I will drink now and then, I only drink an unnecessary amount at Centro-Fly when My CoLLeaGueS aRe BeiNG BaD iNFLueNCeS.... hahaha

but i don't really like the feeling of going home all whacked out of my mind so I make a point to usually just have one or two drinks in most situations. If I'm going somewhere to see a DJ that I know I'll be dancing hard to all night I don't drink anything but water 'cause otherwise I get dehydrated and then I'm too tired to dance.