Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ongaku:// This Friday - Week 4!

stryke303

thanks to all who made it out last nigiht. things are getting better :) much thanks to dj nova, who celebrated his birthday by playing for us! he had an amazing set, and all who where there were treated to an excellent techno set. pics will be up on the site soon (www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm) as well as next week's virtual flyer. see you all next friday!

stryke

Good to hear it went well but I just have to ask.....is it my imagination or does the CP crew NOT go to Ongaku when I spin?....what's up with that bullshit? :rolleyes:

Well I may be there again soon opening for Mr. Stryke so make sure you don't go that night! You know who you are! :rolleyes:

slackers! all of yuze!

Attention CP crew... YOU GUYS ROCK!!! You guys showed your support when we needed it most, and it really means alot to us.

Thanks to...

Digital7: for helpimg me hold down the door.

GeorgeAcasta2 & Nightstar: for A) showing up, B) bringing a truck load of people with you, and C) getting nice and wasted :)

Mimid: for coming out. I don't think I saw you, but you said you were there... and hell, I believe ya!

Jimmy T: for putting your house hunting (a.k.a home invasions) on hold to party with us.

Rcrespo and fat0ny: for being our most loyal supporters. It wouldn't be the same without you guys.

Bugaloo: for "unplugging" long enough to get your booty down to the club and BUG-out

beatfreak: for stopping in and spreading the usual good vibes. Anytime you wanna show me how to work the sidewalk, I'll be all ears :)

Everyone else I missed: for coming out and keeping us on the block.

If I did infact miss you or forget to mention you above, the logical course of action would be to show up this coming friday with every friend you have, get shit faced, find me, and tell me what a dick I am. :)

As a show of appreciation, we're going to get you guys and gals a bottle of TURI Super Premium Vodka, this coming friday. I'll give you details later on in the week. As we can only cram a few people on a bottle, we're also going to work something out to get you a couple more at a super discounted, CP Only, bottom dollar discounted price.

Anyways, thanks again for your support. See you again this friday.

L8R,

M@