Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Automatic Slims - Double Wide Tuesdays

dannyj

Some of my friends and I went there this past Saturday night for a bit and we had the best time! Great change from the usual clubs 4 sure :)

It's not a very big place, but that's just fine IMO. The night that I went they were playing all types of music...like ur typical bar rock N roll and then they'd change it up w/other stuff in b/w...but if they say it's Mark Leventhal 2nyt then chances are that it is hip hop. I know Thursday is like an 80's/retro type thing going on as per the DJ I spoke with. Anyways, super fun little place...no bs...great older local crowd...mid 20's-mid 30's I'd say mostly...and cheap drinks...nothing that my friends and I ordered was above $7...oh yeah...and no cover at the door! Cool place...check it out if u get the chance...and let us know how it goes on a Tuesday night:D From what I've heard, since they opened about 2-3 weeks ago, the place has been pretty full every night!

Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

DOUBLE WIDE IS NOT A HIP HOP NIGHT , ALTHOUGH FRED DURST CAME IN TO FREESTYLE FOR 20 MINUTES LAST WEEK. AND LUDACRIS ALSO CAME BY.

I PLAY EVERYTHING INCLUDING CLASSIC ROCK,FUNK, SOUL, HIP HOP, 80S METAL, PUNK, AND NEW ROCK LAST WEEK WE CLICKED OVER 600 PEOPLE THROUGH THE DOOR AND 3 GIRLS GOT TOPLESS ON THE POLE.

CHECK IT OUT.

Originally posted by leventhal

DOUBLE WIDE IS NOT A HIP HOP NIGHT , ALTHOUGH FRED DURST CAME IN TO FREESTYLE FOR 20 MINUTES LAST WEEK. AND LUDACRIS ALSO CAME BY.

I PLAY EVERYTHING INCLUDING CLASSIC ROCK,FUNK, SOUL, HIP HOP, 80S METAL, PUNK, AND NEW ROCK LAST WEEK WE CLICKED OVER 600 PEOPLE THROUGH THE DOOR AND 3 GIRLS GOT TOPLESS ON THE POLE.

CHECK IT OUT.

the 600 passed by the door?? cuz I heard that in that place only 200 peepz can be there approx.... no need to be exaggerated here. :blown:

FROM 10-5 WE CLICKED THROUGH OVER 600 PEOPLE.

IN THE CLUB BUSINESS THERE IS A THING CALL TURNOVER, SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO GO OUT EARLY ,THEN GO HOME, SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO GO OUT LATER THEN GO HOME ,OR GO SOME WHERE ELSE, AND SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO GO OUT EVEN LATER THAN THAT.

CRAZY HUH THAT THE SAME PEOPLE DON'T SIT AT THE SAME PLACE ALL NIGHT. TURNOVER.