Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real World Vegas #2

Mystify

Originally posted by mystify82281

awwww now i'm starting to feel bad for trishelle.... that other chick brynn won't leave her or steven alone!

also, as a side note -- just watching this show makes me want to get my ass back to vegas AND SOON!!!!

:cool:

goin back in january...can barely wait that long.

2 north jersey girls huh? where in n. jersey?

Originally posted by thehype

Vegas rulez. I'd give anything to go back. i missed the 2nd episode. Anything good? Trishelle will start doin PlayBoy after Real World.

Playboy?...............hopefully she'll start doing gangbang videos.

BTW...............am I the only one that thinks she looks like a hound?

:blown:

I personally think Trishelle is a slut, but trying to act like she isnt. She wants to act like she is all innocent...but give me a break, you are either innocent or your not. And she isnt looking to innocent to me.

Everyweek she is hooking up, or getting in bed with someone.

At least Brynn is being who she is, I have more respect for that I guess. She is honest about what she does. Trishelle is a little cry baby.

I shouldnt have even gotten started!

LOL:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ou812

Playboy?...............hopefully she'll start doing gangbang videos.

BTW...............am I the only one that thinks she looks like a hound?

:blown:

Nah dude...I agree...She has a nice rack, but her face is borderline busted:cool:

...she's hit.......brynne's better looking...better personality........

....i can't stand even watching her whore herself around .......i hope one of the cute little ghetto bitches kicks her cousin-fucking ass!!!!!!

...and btw........who calls their dad and is like...well today i went shopping...had dinner....went out for drinks..and had my first 3some....isn't that great?!?!...o no! daddy.....r u mad?! :laugh::blown:

Originally posted by xrapturex

I personally think Trishelle is a slut, but trying to act like she isnt. She wants to act like she is all innocent...but give me a break, you are either innocent or your not. And she isnt looking to innocent to me.

Everyweek she is hooking up, or getting in bed with someone.

At least Brynn is being who she is, I have more respect for that I guess. She is honest about what she does. Trishelle is a little cry baby.

I shouldnt have even gotten started!

LOL:rolleyes:

I think is trying to get away with things and using being in Vegas as an excuse. Forgetting that this stuff is being taped, people will see it. We all know how MTV cuts and paste to make poeple fit certain roles....

Yeah, I know MTV alters alot of stuff...but come on, even the one guy said that it was only the 4th day in the house....4 days and she is already kissing and shacking up?....big toothed slut.

:3some:

lol

Yeah, that's true.....Well your true colors eventually show......

I can't believe all the drama so early on in the season... Horsey Girl is just a bit too much for me... I me she is asking to be trashed. One minute she is acting sweet and cute and the next she is throwing herself at Men and Women...

From the looks of it, she is only going to get worse. Those previews for the Real World/ Road Rules episode with her kissing Eric are an example.

I know that these people are on the show to have a good time, but give me a break have a little respect for yourself and your families. I mean the whole Country is watching this girl slut herself across the screen.

thank you! That is exactly what I am saying. Im going to feel bad for Kenal on Road Rules...Eric is like her man and stuff.

That is what I thought... I haven't watched the last episode of Road Rules, are they not hooking up anymore? How could he kiss the horsey girl, when he has Kendal... she is too cute.

Originally posted by sigmagal

I can't believe all the drama so early on in the season... Horsey Girl is just a bit too much for me... I me she is asking to be trashed. One minute she is acting sweet and cute and the next she is throwing herself at Men and Women...

From the looks of it, she is only going to get worse. Those previews for the Real World/ Road Rules episode with her kissing Eric are an example.

I know that these people are on the show to have a good time, but give me a break have a little respect for yourself and your families. I mean the whole Country is watching this girl slut herself across the screen.

fuck that. you're in vegas, do what you want. but personally, i'd be out in the clubs finding other people. what's the point of just hooking up w/ the people you've gotta live w/ for the next 4 months. get away from the cameras, go out and get torn up.

that's it.

Originally posted by sigmagal

Its reality TV...There Motto is when people START BEING REAL!!:laugh:

thank you! That is exactly what I am saying. Im going to feel bad for Kenal on Road Rules...Eric is like her man and stuff. I hope someone just kicks Trishelle's ass already.

Doesn't Sean ask that one of the girls get kicked out??? It was on the preview for the season last week????