Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight: "GREED" @ Livingroom, South Beach

demo909

Whats up everyone. Just a reminder, if you are looking for something to do tonight and you want to hear some good music........

Then check out: "GREED" @ The Livingroom, South Beach

WEDNESDAY NIGHT IS BACK and BETTER THAN EVER!

This week, cooljunkie's own Craig Demo will make a guest appearance in the MAIN room spinning deep tech-house. In the ULTRA room,DJ Vertigo spinning a mixture of hip-hop, R&B, Reggae, and Funk. Also, Release yourself in the PLUM room with some chilled, ambient loungee tunes.

Hosted by: Fritz "e" Romeus, Larry Mayo and Cooljunkie.com

Wednesday Sept 25, 2002

The Living Room - South Beach

671 Washington Ave.

Doors open @ 10PM (early!!!)

Complimentary cocktails from 10-11PM

Dress Respectably

Info / Table, call 305.695.4157

I hope to all you local yocals there. anyone who wants to be on the guestlist......you know the drill PM me with all the info.......GREED...BABY!

Just an update for all you guys. I know I had mentioned that we were working on trying to bring Jay Tripwire down to Miami but we could not secure a date for him.........sorry to get some of your hopes up.

HOWEVER.............

Be on the look out for a special surprise guest on Oct. 30th.

Here's a hint............in the early 90's he had a radio hit called

"Boss Drum"

Can you name this person??????????

Thanks meng:D

Also want to thank everyone else who came out last night. I hope you all enjoyed the set. Once again it was good to see all the locals in the house. Each week has been getting stronger and stronger...............make sure to mark your calendars today for next weeks jam'e jam!

FYI Mr. Rob Tuffts.........that track you were crave'n is by Armand Van Helden - "I can smell you" Nice dark & dirty tribal affair not typical of his normal releases. He gave it to me during WMC. I don't think it's released yet. I haven't seen it on the armed label.....but i may be wrong and missed the offical release.....either way I'll make you a copy.

EVERY WEDNSDAY................."GREED"......YEAH BABY!