Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO ID Party at Roxy (Sunday, October 13th)

NO I.D. PARTY? HMMMM..YOU THINK MAYBE ROXY WILL BE THE NEXT VENUE TO BE IN THE NEWSPAPER AFTER SOME 17 YEAR OLD KID HAS A BAD REACTION TO ALL THE ECSTACY HE JUST SWALLOWED? ROXY IS ALREADY THE HIGH SCHOOL HANG OUT OF NYC, DRUNKEN KIDS RUNNING AROUND ALL OVER THE PLACE,DRUGS EVERYWHERE..HOPE THE OWNERS ARE PUTTING ALL THAT CASH IN A SWISS BANK ACCOUNT...

Originally posted by djexvile

never pictured a NOID happening @ roxy...

i did ...

roxy is just a space...

and a space holds watever parties

thursdays - roller skating

friday - sexy at the roxy

sat - gay night

meaning that it should have anyhting kinda party cuz its the space... and this no id is a special event.. not like a week;ly thing

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Naomi,

Because I feel like eating a high-school girl's asshole and pussy I'm a pervert? A 30-year old one at that?

Don't be fucking dumb.

You'd eat it too, you piece of butt, you.

No thanx b.c. in that case Id be eating out my own.... :D Anyways I hope ur g.f. doesnt know you talk this way......unless shes a highschooler to.

*Naomi

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

You do have the snappy comebacks, don't you? ;)

As for you eating your own rectum and pussy: There's always something that I'd like to see.

I'm sure you're a sweetheart, nonetheless.

:) Maybe youll find out.

*Naomi

I AM JUST TOO OLD FOR THAT NO ID NIGHT MESS ROXY IS ALREADY INFESTED WITH UNDERAGE KIDS WITH FAKE ID'S AND SHYT SO THEY NEED TO STOP THAT NONSENSE. DO THEY EVEN KNOW HOW MANY 15YRS OLD GIRLS THAT GET IN THERE DAMN ONE OF THEM DAYS SOMEBODY WILL GOING TO JAIL FOR SLEEPING WITH A MINOR LOL. I LIKE THE OLD ROXY BACK IN 98. BUT ANYWAYS HAVE FUN WITH THE KIDS THE ONE THAT ARE GOING CUZ I GOT HOMECOMING TO GO TO CUZ I LIKE THE COLLEGE CHICKS BETTER.