Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Supper Club Saturday - Grand Opening! (9/28)

DaVe

:party: :party: :party:

i hope you guys are all ready for this new saturday night party at the SUPPER CLUB i can't wait.

this saturday is our grand opening and we have alot in store for you guys.

i hope you all will make it down and help celebrate our grand opening.

thank you

sevan

Even those who have firmly resisted the sickeningly popular resurgence of swing music will like this place. Though the early crowd is a bit on the senior side the late crowd is surprisingly young hip and flirtatious.. This is one of the few spots where no one looks at you like you're crazy if you ask for a dance. In fact the swinging atmosphere encourages it. This place is the bomb for cool, dress -up night of drinking and dancing. PS. jacket required fellas

So guys have to wear Jackets?

:confused:

Originally posted by djfabioc

Even those who have firmly resisted the sickeningly popular resurgence of swing music will like this place. Though the early crowd is a bit on the senior side the late crowd is surprisingly young hip and flirtatious.. This is one of the few spots where no one looks at you like you're crazy if you ask for a dance. In fact the swinging atmosphere encourages it. This place is the bomb for cool, dress -up night of drinking and dancing. PS. jacket required fellas

So guys have to wear Jackets?

:confused:

WHERE DID U GET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? This our party, young and hip, yess........trendy and cool, ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!! no jackets, think the spa, eugene, discoteque crowd, but TEN TIMES MORE CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dress to impress, ya know

Originally posted by shugabooga

sounds cool, but since when does the supper club host parties like this?

Since now :D

And that's a good thing!!

As soon as I'm outta this city (DC that is) I'm all there!!

>Beautiful People ONLY!!!!! ....guess i have to stay home..lololol

T.A. - I'll tell Stern to let you in anyway.... just ask for the ugly list at the door.... ;)