Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u handle unwanted attention ?

dolcemimi

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Boys - let me try to explain that part about girls wanting a nice guy but when a nice guy comes along they don't want it.

WE WANT THE BAD BOYS TO BE NICE TO US ! Not the good boys !

WE Don't want just regular herbs being nice to us !

No girl wants a nice loser, nerd, scrawny geak, wimp.

We want players to be faithful and pimps to be generous.

It's like saying - you want play from a gorgeous girl not just some easy average looking girl that throws herself at you ..right ?

I hope that was good analogy !

mimi, that´s a fuckin great analogy!

guys, take notice, some REAL advise from a woman! i must say i´m impressed. you definately got my respect girl!

i may quote myself from here, which is btw a pretty interesting thread mimi if you want to read something eye-opening, read it in it´s whole beauty.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=119300&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

"bad guys are good for adventure, when the women are young. here´s a hint: women LOVE bad guys that turn nice OCCASIONALLY. it´s like they´ve seen BOTH of you and want to get more of that good side of you, which is a challenge for them, which is rewarding for them, which is FUN and attractive to them.

also, you can play the card asshole that is nice most of time, but ONLY to her. she thinks that she is bringing out the good in you, and if there is one thing women want, it is to feel NEEDED !

btw: it is ONLY attractive if a bad guy turns nice, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!! (nice guy -> asshole)"

infact we dont know what we want :P

we want nice guys but not stupid

we want nice guys but not bored

we want a nice guy but not a dum ass

we want a nice guy but we want him to be a bad guy in bed :) "very dirty"

i can go on and on and on is hard to explain so i guess that

saying : i want a lady ....... a bitch ... and a women all in one "whole package included " is RIGHT we want the same in a man i guess so ...

I've learned a lot from you guys n gals.

I used to be a 99% nice guy with girls, but that didn't get me anywhere.

Now Im with smurfette, and when i don't call her back right away, tell her im going away for the weekend, or simply give her more of a challenge, she is ALL OVER ME :flame:

~ a once "all-nice smurf" gone to "naughty-but-nice" smurf. thanks :)