Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos going to S&P this sat at space?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I'm not sure if I want to go.... I know for a fact I'm not gonna like the music.... But i'm willing to go to check it out, if I don't get too banged up saturday afternoon...

Whos in and whos not...

Who is on the Patio, if IB and Niko are there, that means i have no refuge if s&p suck, therefore I will not go........

and please post the correct info... cough cough biz cough cough:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jasonmarc

Hey Saleen, I will be in attendance....::raises hand:: I would like the opprotunity to meet the infamous Saleen....Pm me or post back. Who else is down??????:hat:

i'll let you know if i go. I waiting on the final bid from opium garden, then I have to wait for Space to Fax or email me their counter offer. Either way i'm going out, but i"m waitng too see which package is better. I don't show up for free.

Our main sticking point is the guestlist at Space. We probably cant' get their before 1am, therefore we'd have to pay cover. So i'm willing to trade my 3 vip bands for 6 comps after 1am... The deadline is looming, I may call for a union sick out or a flat out strike.. Things could get ugly...

Originally posted by saleen351

i'll let you know if i go. I waiting on the final bid from opium garden, then I have to wait for Space to Fax or email me their counter offer. Either way i'm going out, but i"m waitng too see which package is better. I don't show up for free.

Our main sticking point is the guestlist at Space. We probably cant' get their before 1am, therefore we'd have to pay cover. So i'm willing to trade my 3 vip bands for 6 comps after 1am... The deadline is looming, I may call for a union sick out or a flat out strike.. Things could get ugly...

:D i don't know if you try to be funny or not, but u are man.

Guest saleen351

WE HAVE MADE OUR DECISON... WE ARE ONLY GOING TO SPACE... OPIUM IS A NO GO. I REPEAT OPIUM IS A NO GO... GOT A CREW OF 20 GOING TO SPACE... BIZ I'M CALLING YOU IN A LITTLE BIT....

*saleen351 inc, reserves the right to kick your fucking ass!!!!!