Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Champs - Menlo Park

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by jp18

Il rather go play on route 1:rolleyes: j/k

JP if you go there with a bunch of people like all of us you would have fun!!! I personally don't like the place either but when you are with a bunch of people (like us) it's fun!! Especially watching people make fools out of them selves singing and shit!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Well, we might have to change that.....:)

Good luck!! As much as I am easy, I can be stubborn when I want to be..

JPDD--Yes, I you guys/gals are a goodtime...But I have tried it with my friends from home and school....I wind up doing laps around the bar to keep myself from going insane..

Who knows? In a few weeks, w/o a DL, I may have no choice but to break down.

MMm--20cent wings...:idea:

Originally posted by njgymaholic

Last time I was there I got juiced up on about 12 espressos....gave a new meaning to the word ALL NIGHTER...........:eek: :eek: :eek:

MY God!!! When did you finally fall asleep? A week later!? I have 2 of those and I'm awake the whole night!!!

:laugh::eek::laugh::eek:

Originally posted by jpdd810

MY God!!! When did you finally fall asleep? A week later!? I have 2 of those and I'm awake the whole night!!!

:laugh::eek::laugh::eek:

I can usually handle my espresso lol...but I got 4 triples and those friggin gigantic mugs they have there...I swear they were givin me more than that.. (guess it doesnt pay to tip well lol).I got home and I could and I couldnt sit still ...........

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by jp18

JPDD--Yes, I you guys/gals are a goodtime...But I have tried it with my friends from home and school....I wind up doing laps around the bar to keep myself from going insane..

Who knows? In a few weeks, w/o a DL, I may have no choice but to break down.

OK Look at you friends from school and home and then look at us!? I know my friends from home are extremely boring and will not even go to champs for drinks!! Come on!!?? We are so much fun!! (and really cute too!) We should make a cp date were we all met for drinks and food one night a week!! That's one more night a week of drinking for me!! Let's see last night I had 2 HUGE margaritas and the night b/4 a bottle of wine....... AA next week.... :laugh: :laugh:

OK Look at you friends from school and home and then look at us!? I know my friends from home are extremely boring and will not even go to champs for drinks!! Come on!!?? We are so much fun!! (and really cute too!) We should make a cp date were we all met for drinks and food one night a week!! That's one more night a week of drinking for me!! Let's see last night I had 2 HUGE margaritas and the night b/4 a bottle of wine....... AA next week.... :laugh: :laugh:

i knkew u were a lush u sure u arent irish

Originally posted by njgymaholic

I can usually handle my espresso lol...but I got 4 triples and those friggin gigantic mugs they have there...I swear they were givin me more than that.. (guess it doesnt pay to tip well lol).I got home and I could and I couldnt sit still ...........

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would be running around Cranford all night to work it out of my system!

Originally posted by perns2002

i JUST MIGHT HAVE TO SHAKE MY BOOTY ON IN THERE...........

Hey Perns, Thanks for the kind words on that one post. If you go to Champs try to swing over to Club RIO for a quick minute, It's 2 seconds away. I want to buy you a drink and hear about your trip.

JP if you go there with a bunch of people like all of us you would have fun!!! I personally don't like the place either but when you are with a bunch of people (like us) it's fun!! Especially watching people make fools out of them selves singing and shit!!!!

She, she knows how to have fun!!!!!:clap: I think watching the people sing has to be a highlight...lol:laugh: