Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Friday Roll Call.......Who's in???

kostaP

Originally posted by kostaP

Of course he is look for the big guy in the skirt....no not that one thats unclebuc. brians standing next him with the pink skirt

Brian in a pink skirt:huh: and it would still have Budweiser stains on it. .........oh the thought makes me weeeeezy:vomit3:

Originally posted by jaquan

kosta, do i need to ask for george to meet most of the ppl for this board? My friend wants me to go and I may end up there.

FIRST NAME LAST INITIAL AND # OF PEOPLE FOR GUESTLIST. I"LL CALL GEORGE. WE ALL USUALLY HANG OUT AT HIS BAR NEXT TO THE DJ BOOTH. IM THE BALD MR.CLEAN LOOKING GUY.

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Easy there buddy :laugh: You havent been to Metro on a Friday in 2 weeks, so how the hell do you know what Brian wears???

i see him skipping out of your house like a fairy at 6 in the morning when i finish doing your girl!!! BTW tell her im joking and not to get mad at me.:):D

Originally posted by jaquan

kosta, do i need to ask for george to meet most of the ppl for this board? My friend wants me to go and I may end up there.

Deja vu. You posted the same thing about 20 minutes ago. George is the Bartender by the DJ booth. we all hang there. Just introduce yourself to him and he'll take it from there. BTW the initiation to be part of this elite clique is that you have to do a fire shot....dont ask we'll show you when you get there.