Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn meatstick

teamj5

Originally posted by whadupg

teamj5 you never use any of the cute smiles - it's always :mad: or :box: or :pissy: or :punch: smiles - I'm thinking you need some anger managment classes.

By the way, Kaydup's sketchy little guy :shaky: is definetly the best on the board.

You know this G

:shaky:

Originally posted by nycchic24

is there anyone else coming down with ya guys tongiht? i got a ways for ya's to check out centro (with no strain on your pockets!)

me: drowning myself in sudafed, advil and fluids right now so i can go out!

hey nycchick! get better! speedy recovery! maybe when you see us you'll perk right up! :) it's just me and brian coming down. any help you feel like doing for us is much appreciated girl! don't go to any trouble though!

Originally posted by snatch69

hey nycchick! get better! speedy recovery! maybe when you see us you'll perk right up! :) it's just me and brian coming down. any help you feel like doing for us is much appreciated girl! don't go to any trouble though!

i need your real name sweetie! (teamj5: you are not the only one witdahookup lol ) i pm'd brian too with my cell so make sure he calls me when you get intot he city.

btw.. what is your eta here anyways?

Originally posted by nycchic24

i need your real name sweetie! (teamj5: you are not the only one witdahookup lol ) i pm'd brian too with my cell so make sure he calls me when you get intot he city.

btw.. what is your eta here anyways?

Check your PM's Sue, everything's in there (including Keri's real name... which is now is also in this post).

Our ETA is right around 10ish I'd say... hopefully a little earlier.

I'll give you a call when we get in town... just make sure to get yourself better for tonight!!! :D

Hey, what time to the LES come on?

Originally posted by teamj5

stay away from my ass you butt pirate

sicko !

Reading this totally reminded me of when Mr. Garrison begs his father not to molest him (because he secretly wants him to), when his father hadn't said one single solitary word about getting into his son's pants. Anyone else get that?

Sorry dude, but I'm not going to have sex with you no matter how much you beg me not to.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Reading this totally reminded me of when Mr. Garrison begs his father not to molest him (because he secretly wants him to), when his father hadn't said one single solitary word about getting into his son's pants. Anyone else get that?

Sorry dude, but I'm not going to have sex with you no matter how much you beg me not to.

you guys are scaring me and you're all fucking gay if you ask me. meathead, keep away from me tonight. :tongue: