Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ambien - sleeping aid/pill

nyc3000

I love this stuff...take one after a night of partying and you're falling down and passing out within minutes...and it lets you get 6+ hours sleep...

I see you can get this online...has anyone dealt with a good online pharmacy? At $240 an order (60 tabs 10mg), I don't want to be sending my money just anywhere..

PM me if you can help with any info...thx

BTW if you have insurance, its not difficult to have a doc give you a script for ambien.

really?? I have good insurance..any thoughts on what I should tell doc.???

also, doesn't it take a lot more xanax to knock you out whereas with Ambien you eventually fall right over??

Ambien is a very clean and safe drug. It works extremely well but u need to allow yourself to sleep for at least 6 hours. If u sleep for 6-8 hrs u will not wake up drowsy or have thehangover effect.

Make sure u take it when u r ready to go to sleep. Don't take it and start walking around. Take it when u hop into bed.

To get Ambien just tell your doctor that u are having trouble sleeping. U can only get a script for 7 to 10 days.

Xanax and Valium are not the same as Ambien. Xanax and Valium relaxes u, Ambien puts u to sleep. Ambien is also much safer than Xanax and Valium since they are benzodiazapines.

I take Ambien when I take long flights over-seas..... when I went to Australia, we drank a couple double-shot Bloody mary's and popped a pill...... i woke up every 5 hours but my buddy slept straight for 8 hours. And you don't feel all groggy and fucked up.

At least I didn't....

I hear it is a safe drug...........

Lola;)