Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rogaine helps regrow hair!

My hair line isn't receding too bad, but there is a strong case of hereditary hair loss in my family, so I have been fighting it for years now by taking Propecia and hair vitamins. I tried Rogaine, but it's designed for male pattern baldness (center of head) and not frontal receding hair lines, so it did shit for me. I actually noticed some hair loss because of it! It supposedly causes temporary hair loss making room for new hair re-growth, but I used it for a little while and I thought I was continuing to lose hair.

actually, i tried the chia head solution:

test3.gif

it's very versatile:

4heads.jpg

shaggy, rastafari, flat top, fro, mohawk, crew cut, curls, etc. (cornrows even, though not pictured here)...

mg1.jpg

but one time, i fell asleep in a field with grazing cattle nearby and when i came to, it was total utter darkness and my head felt wet and slimey and smelled of fresh cut grass. it was then that i realized i was dinner to the cattle and was looking at the cow from inside its mouth. let that be a lesson to ya.

I started using Rogaine about 3-4 months ago... It definately stops/really slows down the process of your hair falling out. It's a little bit of a pain to put it on and wait for it to dry up, also causes some irritation on your scalp with it. My dermatologist said Rogaine more or less is great for stopping hair loss, not really effective for regrowing hair. I just started using Propecia about a month ago. There's a lot of rave reviews about Propecia. There's a new drug that is coming out for hair loss, some what of a stronger Propecia, it's called Dutasteride. It's been approved by the FDA last year I read. It's due to come out sometime in the very near future. At first I thought my hair was falling out cause of all the gel and styling products I put in my hair, but my dermatologist told me, hair loss only happens for hereditary hair loss. That it didn't matter how much gel or anything you put. He says it's a common myth.

Originally posted by cintron

...do you really think i'm looking at you or Z in that picture...

...i love PR...i went once but just for like 3 days...san juan, ponce, sabana grande...it was awesome...

i'll be going back for a long weekend sometime soon if i find cheap airfare...and if i do...i'll see if you wanna roll...:D

Originally posted by phatman

Originally posted by cintron

...do you really think i'm looking at you or Z in that picture...

...i love PR...i went once but just for like 3 days...san juan, ponce, sabana grande...it was awesome...

i'll be going back for a long weekend sometime soon if i find cheap airfare...and if i do...i'll see if you wanna roll...:D

:D i'm going back for a cruise and a week's vacation over winter break. I know you've seen the girls down there...

it might make you retract your hair statement;) hehe