Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Justin Timberlake...whoa

pipdaddy

:D :D :D this article made my day....yeeeeeah

Justin Timberlake Makes A Very Personal Admission

Thu Sep 26,10:57 AM ET

(9/26/02, 10 a.m. ET) -- * NSYNC singer Justin Timberlake--who is prepping for the November 5 release of his debut solo album, Justified--recently admitted that he performed oral sex on his ex-girlfriend Britney Spears. The pop singer made the admission while visiting New York radio hosts Star And Buc Wild during the WQHT-FM morning show on Monday (September 23).

Timberlake was pressed into making the admission after Star offered to provide the singer's latest single, "Like I Love You" featuring Clipse, with 30 additional spins a week in exchange. When asked if he performed oral sex on Spears, Timberlake begrudgingly responded, "OK, I did it...I'm in so much damn trouble."

Justified was produced by the Neptunes, Timbaland, and Brian McKnight.

-- Yves Erwin Salomon, New York

:eek: :eek:

We all know that they had sex... but's one thing to actually hear them admit it.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i don't know why everyone is so surprised .... of course they had oral sex, they probably even had anal sex. they have been dating for years, they lived in the same house - i don't get what the fuss is about ???

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i don't know why everyone is so surprised .... of course they had oral sex, they probably even had anal sex. they have been dating for years, they lived in the same house - i don't get what the fuss is about ???

:eek: britney likes anal! wait till i tell my mom!