Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you guys hear. . .

laurie619

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

"Its" what do you mean by that . . .I really dont have time to read the drama board. . .can't someone just answer YES OR NO GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS STAY OUT OF IT.

THE CLUD IS DOING SOME CHANGES SO MARK WILL JUST DO GUEST SPOTS @ ABYSS.

Ok guys, keep your pants on. . how can you say “its not any of my BUSINESS STAY OUT OF IT†I was a customer, so sorry that I have a real life and don’t follow this “club crap†too well. . . I'm not a mind reader you know. . .I have been out of the loop for a bit :blown:

GROW THE FUCK UP

I was a customer, so sorry that I have a real life and don’t follow this “club crap” too well. . .

I would comment but hey it's Friday and time for the weekend to spend with "True Real People". I will just quote that statement and make it my Friday FU!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

I was a customer, so sorry that I have a real life and don’t follow this “club crap” too well. . .

I would comment but hey it's Friday and time for the weekend to spend with "True Real People". I will just quote that statement and make it my Friday FU!!!

Your the best Guesepe... :love:

This is sooooooooooooo gay.

Granted im friends with Laurie and Binoy and I know Jarmenio from seeing him out and about. But if someone asks who is spinning somewhere i dotn really see an issue of answering from someone who works there. There are diplomatic ways of breaking bad news

Originally posted by kostaP

Granted im friends with Laurie and Binoy and I know Jarmenio from seeing him out and about. But if someone asks who is spinning somewhere i dotn really see an issue of answering from someone who works there. There are diplomatic ways of breaking bad news

I agree. She was just asking a question. No need to jump down Laurie's throat. FYI, I think it was a bad move on Abyss's part.

What can I say, but there are some very immature people on this board, but as you can read I'm sure you already figured that ;)

Puhlease!!! Inmature. Hmmmmm...... Is stealing and lying mature these days? I guess I must be just plain stupid then. Laurie hasnt been to abyss in ages, all of a sudden she posts like she cares, we all know why she posted it, u 2 or 3 jerkoffs who stick up for her cause you think you might get into her pants can say what you want, Bottom line is Nobody likes this girl.

Puhlease!!! Inmature. Hmmmmm...... Is stealing and lying mature these days? I guess I must be just plain stupid then. Laurie hasnt been to abyss in ages, all of a sudden she posts like she cares, we all know why she posted it, u 2 or 3 jerkoffs who stick up for her cause you think you might get into her pants can say what you want, Bottom line is Nobody likes this girl.

DAAAAAAAAAMMMNNNN?!!

2 SNAPS - A TWIST - AND A KISS!

YOU GO BOY!!!!

Man - just reading that gave me a rush!

u 2 or 3 jerkoffs who stick up for her cause you think you might get into her pants can say what you want, Bottom line is Nobody likes this girl.

I take offense to that Joe. I do not want to get into her pants. Granted, Laurie has said some absurd things on here in the past. She has alaways been nice to me so I have no hatred for her. I think that was poor judgement by you Joe to call me a jerkoff. Thats not cool. You know me, Im cool with everyone I meet.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

What are you talking about Mind your own business. I wasnt talking to you. . .DO you think that you are guilty that;s why you responded . . . Your such a fucken dork Sorry if I'm busy and dont go out everyday of the week like some of you losers. . .YES I had plans to make it to ABYSS for Tooch, but now after you still acting like you are 3 when your 30...:laugh: its not worth my time or money. . .YOu know that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. . .:laugh: :laugh:

What are you talking about Mind your own business. I wasnt talking to you. . .DO you think that you are guilty that;s why you responded . . . Your such a fucken dork Sorry if I'm busy and dont go out everyday of the week like some of you losers. . .YES I had plans to make it to ABYSS for Tooch, but now after you still acting like you are 3 when your 30...:laugh: its not worth my time or money. . .YOu know that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. . .:laugh: :laugh:

Fuck him Laurie dont even respond to his pathetic ass. For soemone to jump on my back and call me and Brian jerkoffs for sticking up for a friend is fucking childish.

Hey Jarmenio what other clubs do you work for besides Abyss so I know where not to go.

Fuck him Laurie dont even respond to his pathetic ass. For soemone to jump on my back and call me and Brian jerkoffs for sticking up for a friend is fucking childish.

Hey Jarmenio what other clubs do you work for besides Abyss so I know where not to go.

Thanks babe. . .but Kosta you shouldnt say things like that pople might think that you want to "get into my pants" :laugh: or maybe even brians. . .:laugh: