Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official NO Scott Henry at VIP Thread***

shadygroovedc

Ok. So we went to VIP club, expecting to see Scott Henry. No Scott Henry. Instead, we got some dude that started off decently, spinning decent house, some breaks, and tribal. Then, all of a sudden, we get some God-awful remix of Sandstorm, and a little later, we get Zombie Nation, plus some trance remix of Depeche Mode Enjoy the Silence and then Dave Matthews, with some Heaven Scent thrown in for good measure. Such promise to start, and then the Moutso factor takes hold. Cheese trance from 1:00 - 1:30. But we wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt so we waited, hoping Scott would show and tear off this cheeseheads records and shove them up his ass.

Well, 1:30 rolls around and no Scott Henry. So we begin to believe one of two scenarios - either a) he's a no show, or B) he's spinning in the VIP room for those with "special access" (there was a huge room with its own sound and lights that we couldn't get into, so he may have been in there). So, we decide to cut our losses and head to 1223 since we know that Odessa will be there.

We make it to 1223. No Odessa at that time, but Dan Sampson is actually a pretty decent DJ and he's spinning solid tunes. I run into Vixxen, who's rockin' it on the platform. At that point, I'm so drunk, I don't even remember what I talked to you about, Vixxen. but hopefully, it wasn't too profane. But anyhow, the music was good, until....

Until some at-first harmless looking black kid got on the decks. Fucking Moutso style trance. Now what's wrong with this picture? First off, how many black DJ's have you seen that spin cheese shit with no groove. I mean, fuck. Even hip-hop, as much as I dislike it, has groove. But Mouso-Trance? C'mon, leave that for the rhythmless white-folk. Anyhow, I was very disappointed, because as stereotypical as it might sound, we were all expecting this kid to drop some funk. Any kind of funk. I woulda taken hip-hop over fucking Moutso-trance. But anyhow, no, it was Moutso-trance, and it sucked.

So, in the end, I got a few hours of good music out of tonight, and a few hours of anticipation of seeing Scott Henry which never happened. VIP Club itself was not that bad. It may be a pretentious place, but there are a lot less assholes there than at Glow. I looked around and had a bit of clubbing epiphany - Glow draws a ghetto crowd that thinks they're all that. A bunch of 18-twenty-somethings with zero class that like to pretend they're playas and like to molest the women. VIP draws a classier crowd. Definitely some legit playas. But more used to it. So they don't need to molest women to feel special. So in the end, compared to other places, I'd say VIP ain't that bad.

But I gotta say that the best part of the night was getting an Empanada from Julias next to 1223. And even better is that it is now 4:00, and I'm drunk, and I'm gonna go cuddle and molest my woman. But not cause it makes me feel like a playa, but just because I can, and cause I'm horny as hell (I'm gonna be in big trouble for that last remark). :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

We make it to 1223. No Odessa at that time, but Dan Sampson is actually a pretty decent DJ and he's spinning solid tunes. I run into Vixxen, who's rockin' it on the platform. At that point, I'm so drunk, I don't even remember what I talked to you about, Vixxen. but hopefully, it wasn't too profane. But anyhow, the music was good, until....

LMAO Shadyyyyyyy! Nothing profane, don't worry LoL it was great seeing u again though!!

Dan rocks, btw, he's really good :)

Yeah whoever that was at the end that was playing the fairy trance, I started searching for some rotten tomatoes to throw but I think the kitchen had already used em all in the food that day... :vomit2::cheese:

Ok. So we went to VIP club, expecting to see Scott Henry. No Scott Henry. Instead, we got some dude that started off decently, spinning decent house, some breaks, and tribal. Then, all of a sudden, we get some God-awful remix of Sandstorm, and a little later, we get Zombie Nation, plus some trance remix of Depeche Mode Enjoy the Silence and then Dave Matthews, with some Heaven Scent thrown in for good measure. Such promise to start, and then the Moutso factor takes hold. Cheese trance from 1:00 - 1:30. But we wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt so we waited, hoping Scott would show and tear off this cheeseheads records and shove them up his ass.

Well, 1:30 rolls around and no Scott Henry. So we begin to believe one of two scenarios - either a) he's a no show, or B) he's spinning in the VIP room for those with "special access" (there was a huge room with its own sound and lights that we couldn't get into, so he may have been in there). So, we decide to cut our losses and head to 1223 since we know that Odessa will be there.

Until some at-first harmless looking black kid got on the decks. Fucking Moutso style trance. Now what's wrong with this picture? First off, how many black DJ's have you seen that spin cheese shit with no groove. I mean, fuck. Even hip-hop, as much as I dislike it, has groove. But Mouso-Trance? C'mon, leave that for the rhythmless white-folk. Anyhow, I was very disappointed, because as stereotypical as it might sound, we were all expecting this kid to drop some funk. Any kind of funk. I woulda taken hip-hop over fucking Moutso-trance. But anyhow, no, it was Moutso-

But I gotta say that the best part of the night was getting an Empanada from Julias next to 1223. And even better is that it is now 4:00, and I'm drunk, and I'm gonna go cuddle and molest my woman. But not cause it makes me feel like a playa, but just because I can, and cause I'm horny as hell (I'm gonna be in big trouble for that last remark). :D

Looks like someone enjoyed themselves :laugh:

Well I mean at least at the end of his "night"

PLAYAAAAAAAAA

Until some at-first harmless looking black kid got on the decks. Fucking Moutso style trance. Now what's wrong with this picture? First off, how many black DJ's have you seen that spin cheese shit with no groove. I mean, fuck. Even hip-hop, as much as I dislike it, has groove. But Mouso-Trance? C'mon, leave that for the rhythmless white-folk. Anyhow, I was very disappointed, because as stereotypical as it might sound, we were all expecting this kid to drop some funk. Any kind of funk. I woulda taken hip-hop over fucking Moutso-trance. But anyhow, no, it was Moutso-trance, and it sucked.

On behalf of black people I'd like to apologize for this particular DJ's choice to spin cheese trance. I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I fully agree, although I feel sorry for your stuffed teddy bear...

that reminds me, it wasn't nice seeing you last night...right when I was about to leave Five you had to spot me. Just when I thought I had escaped:mad: