Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Friday Review

ceeotter

OK so my tab was $259.00 w/ hook ups

we all had such a good time thanks Liasa, Binoy, Jarmenio, Demitrii, Mark Tooch, Phil ect ect

thanks and thanks again! OH and thanks my bartebder friend Andrew you were cool as shit!!!!!!!

Love you guys muchos!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Phil!

Originally posted by ceeotter

Shots out to mike bugout, dj danfury, manny the greek, binoy, jarmenio, jp18, tooch and everyone that came out to supoort the night and our XS night

It was good to see you on the other side of the bar for a change...;)

yes the vibe in abyss was good last night, i just want to say thank you to all the CP members who came out hope you all had a good time and got really messed up, i know the guys who were at my bar are feeling it today, it was good to finally meet all you guys, special shout outs to the b-day boy Phil as well as jarmenio and binoy thank you for everyhting last night all i have to say is the goose was flying last night .big special shoutouts and thank you's to my new bartender friend ceeotter you are awsome, you were so much fun last night had a great time it was nice to finally meet you, i know whose bar i will be at this summer. thank you again. If i left anyone out thank you, you guys were great last night hope to see you all at my bar on thurs at decko for some shots

Hey my bartender.... my damn head is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had sooo much fun last night! BUT I left my camera on the bar!!!!! Did you find it?????? I had so many cool cp pics and its gone now,,,

yeah and I left some $$$ on the bar--Ag55 if you found it can I have it back:confused:

be nice I can't believe I lost my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope someone finds it please!!!

Binoy I could barely stand at the end pf the night you, Joe, and Dan got me many many shots!!! Is that what its like to sit @ my bar @ Temps/XS???????// Shots were everywhere!

be nice I can't believe I lost my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope someone finds it please!!!

Binoy I could barely stand at the end pf the night you, Joe, and Dan got me many many shots!!! Is that what its like to sit @ my bar @ Temps/XS???????// Shots were everywhere!

I feel for ya girl......I lost my camera @ deko on thursday and it was full of cp pics.......I'm still pissed :mad:

Originally posted by ag55

i did not find a camera last night but hey if your head is killing you that means i did a really good job last night, if i find it tonight i will get it for you

DAMN! I hope its there....

Yep you did a great job alright...I have had 5 glasses of ice tea, a water, and some juice still thirsty!!!! WAIT until you come to my bar! Just ask Binoy and Phil and Jarmenio what happens!!!

I dont really know what to say, I dont remember anything much at all. I do know i threw up after Ceotter threw J. walker black down my throat. And I also know that i kicked some girl and spilt her drink all over her. So, we can talk about his more when my memory starts coming back to me. But, i do know i had a great time, I hope everyone else did to. Thanks for coming and supporting the night.

Shots out to mike bugout, dj danfury, manny the greek, binoy, jarmenio, jp18, tooch and everyone that came out to supoort the night and our XS night promo

Ceeotter, it was good to see you on Friday... I'll definitely stop by XS one of these Saturdays....

Tooch was sick...:eek: