Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY FRIDAY NIGHT @ SPACE !! (edgar v) please read !

koky

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY where to start ??

ok ok i get to space @ 12:30... i get in , go to the red room & wtf ?? hip hop ?? boy was i pissed !! but then i walk into the blue room & edgar is tearin shit up so i calm down a bit... enjoyed the tunes for awhile till taucher comes on... starts his set with some off da hook deep trance & techno... kick ass btw !! ill put it to u guys like this ..i danced the whole time taucher was spinning !! he was off da hook !! playing white labels only btw !! only could i.d. 1 freakin track yo !!! whole set was kick ass !!! went from trance to house to some breaks.. good all around dj !! plays whut the people want to hear !! not just stick to one style !! if you guys havent noticed im a HUGE taucher fan !! then he starts getting off the tables like @ 5 or so i believe .. im like "great !! a small REST BREAK for the kokster.. well that was BULLSHIT !! fuckin edgar gets back on & starts fucking shit up !!! so im still dancing , no break !! & people im tellin you !! EDGAR was tearing the place apart !! i couldnt stop !!! one kick ass track after another !! i was beat by 6:30 am !! but i keep on trying to dance till 7 am when edgar finally called it quits !! i was beat up !! but it was worth it !! truly one of the best times ive ever had at SPACE !!

now at this time id like to give a few shout outs to the fellow cp'ers that were in full effect !!

greg (sgt.fury) good to hang with you again you wimp !! why'd ya leave bioooooooooooootch !! lol j/k i know u had to go work homeboy !! see ya at tiesto brother !!

bugaloo- nice to see you again bro !! give me some of those kick ass perfumes b !! hahahahahahaha

JASONMARC- nice to finally meet you . you were fucking trashed bro !! hahahahahahaha

pete , steffy , & lil bro - always great to hang with u guys !! btw , dekan, i dont think ive ever seen you move so much on the dancfloor dude !! you were tearin up da club dawg !! hahaha

str8upcore - kool to meet you ya party animal !! (people , this guy can hang with the kokster partying yo !! good prospect here )

jimmy t - wazzaaaaaaaaaa you future space patio dj :D kool hangin with ya like always !!

mr.mattas - great hangin as always .. btw ..did you grab my ass? are you sure it wasnt you ?? cause its ok if you did ya know !! damn !! who grabbed my ass ??:laugh:

sobeton - sellout !! left me solo !! wimp !! lightweight !! hahahahaha j/k ya know i have mucho love 4 ya bro !!

christy - great hangin with ya babe !! next time will be much better !! i promise !! i might even go hang with ya a bit @ the hip hop room.. hahahahahaha remember , i said MAYBEEEEEEE !!

ok now last but definately not least !! melli my partner in crime !! great hangin with you hunny !! always great !! just stop whining in my ear yo !! hahahahahahahaha jesse , tony , christy, you were gonna be in my partners in crime list but you guys didnt pass the test !! ya couldnt hang if ya know whut i mean ?? lol

now i just wanna say to that fucker edgar v ... dude , i cant even walk today bro !! you fuckin killed me !! KEEP IT UP !! :aright: YOU FUCKIN OWN SPACE !!

IF I 4 GOT ANYONE , IM TRULLY SORRY !! im still in LA LA LAND . lol

peace out to my peeps !! see yall at TIESTO !!

IM OUT !!

Originally posted by lolahotass

Glad ya had fun Kokster..............:D :D

I wish I coulda came, but...............................................:blown:

Sounds like the place was off da hook..... just how it should be at all times!

See ya soon -

Lola:eek:

WELL , IF YA DONT SHOW 4 TIESTO , CONSIDER YOURSELF DEEAD CAUSE ILL KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:mad: :D

Originally posted by sobeton

yo sorry koky. you know how pissed I get; when I run out of energy and can’t dance. :( the ripped fuel wore off, and my energy level went down hill. :blank:

next time I will be fully prepared. :D

p.s. stop spamming the board crackhead, and go to sleep. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: dude , too much ripped fuel !! i think im gonnabe up for a few days actually :laugh: :laugh:

I just returned home from Dekans casa its now a little past 3pm before I lay my head to rest a few people I would like to thank for making a trully exceptional evening.

Pete your an incredible friend I had a blast last night thanks for being there and letting me crash at your casa! also thanks to Steph,Petes bro A.K.A. the rest of the family

Koky you rock! had a blast last night shutting down SPACE hopefully we will do it again October 19th it was really nice to finally meet you!!

SGT. FURY It was nice to meet you as well thanks for hooking it up at the door so we did wait in line see you on the 19th !

Sobeton it was nice to hang with you once again, I'll try to find some stronger energy pills for TIESTO so you can hang wit us all night!

Also big thanks to Edgar V for not only playing some sick tracks but also for dropping "Yet Another Day " for me it absolutely made my evening

See everyone @TIESTO V.I.P. style

Originally posted by str8upcore

I almost forgot to mention not only was Edgar's set off da f*ckin chain, It was my first time talking with him after being a loyal fan since the beginning, what a nice guy !!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG UPS Edgar you ripped shit apart last night both in your talent and your personality!!!!!

ditto !!

Koky and Mrmatas, great to meet you guys....very cool. I was a little out of my mind and realized it on the way to Dennys...Hope I didnt make a fool of myself...lol. I don't even know why I left....I just seemed to somehow wander out. It happens. Overall great night, Taucher KICKED ASSSSSSSS.!! Fists to the ceiling. Wish I could've met the rest of ya, oh well in due time. Keep in touch.

I wont drink so much next time....lol

:D :D

Originally posted by jasonmarc

Koky and Mrmatas, great to meet you guys....very cool. I was a little out of my mind and realized it on the way to Dennys...Hope I didnt make a fool of myself...lol. I don't even know why I left....I just seemed to somehow wander out. It happens. Overall great night, Taucher KICKED ASSSSSSSS.!! Fists to the ceiling. Wish I could've met the rest of ya, oh well in due time. Keep in touch.

I wont drink so much next time....lol

:D :D

no no no my friend !! we WANT you to drink too much !! its the best way to party yo !!:D :D