Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember or Forget?????

I don't know what's worse.....

Going out, drinking too much, having a great time but FORGETTING all the details :confused::what:

or

Going out, drinking too much,having a great time and REMEMBERING what a complete ass you made of yourself the night before :eek::drool:

FORGET or REMEMBER??? hmmmmmmmm

Why is it I never remember the funny,once in a lifetime shit that goes on when i'm drunk, but manage to remember the all the stupid, sloppy things I did...

<~~~~~Hangs head in shame :shades: .... I may be ingognito tonight

Originally posted by hunnie818

Going out, drinking too much, having a great time but FORGETTING all the details :confused::what:

or

Going out, drinking too much,having a great time and REMEMBERING what a complete ass you made of yourself the night before :eek::drool:

Why is it I never remember the funny,once in a lifetime shit that goes on when i'm drunk, but manage to remember the all the stupid, sloppy things I did...

dont worry hunnie - I always make an ass of myself....my man is always yelling at me....HATER!! :D

the beauty of having good friends is that you can make an ass out of yourself repeatedly and you have good people that you can joke about it with, because chances are they have done it too:D

so when they say to you" remember that time you got drunk and pulled yout thong out on top of the bar at abyss?" you can say " oh yeah but that wasnt as funny as the time you blew BG in the parking lot while his roommate banged you in the ass?" (cause you know its happened to pretty much all the ladies in NJ:rock: )

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

the beauty of having good friends is that you can make an ass out of yourself repeatedly and you have good people that you can joke about it with, because chances are they have done it too:D

so when they say to you" remember that time you got drunk and pulled yout thong out on top of the bar at abyss?" you can say " oh yeah but that wasnt as funny as the time you blew BG in the parking lot while his roommate banged you in the ass?" (cause you know its happened to pretty much all the ladies in NJ:rock: )

BG

:laugh::jawdrop:

or

my entire summer is one complete blur--The only things I remember are things that people tell me...

The trick is to remember what you want to and pretend to forget the shit you dont want to remember:D Selective memory is the best:D

Originally posted by jp18

my entire summer is one complete blur--The only things I remember are things that people tell me...

The trick is to remember what you want to and pretend to forget the shit you dont want to remember:D Selective memory is the best:D

lol...this is true....but i woke up and the first thing i remember is the waitress in denny's telling me to get my feet off her wall.....

then the rest just started to unravel........alcohol is bad!!! but oh so good!!!!!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm hunnie seems to have a chip on her shoulder towards me today.

btw thanks for the fat lip

no chip....im just saying you missed my peak performance @ dennys

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am so sorry!!!!! I hit you hard.......OH SHIT!!!! jp18...thats where this cut is from on my hand.....his tooth!!!!

i"m so SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY!

no chip....im just saying you missed my peak performance @ dennys

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am so sorry!!!!! I hit you hard.......OH SHIT!!!! jp18...thats where this cut is from on my hand.....his tooth!!!!

i"m so SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY!

omg that was sooo funny. dont worry it didnt hyrt or anything really. probabaly paybacks for always looking at your underwear lol

round 2 tongiht

lol...this is true....but i woke up and the first thing i remember is the waitress in denny's telling me to get my feet off her wall.....

then the rest just started to unravel........alcohol is bad!!! but oh so good!!!!!

:laugh:

Your funny---And stop threatening people!!! You all most went after that busted girl infront of Abyss:laugh: