Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember or Forget?????

Originally posted by hunnie818

i sorta remember that...what did she do anyway???

She must of done something to piss me off :mad:

You tapped her friend on the arm and was saying something to her (drunk conversation) and her busted friend took your hand off her friends arm--I had to pick you up and carry you away and calm you down..

Originally posted by jp18

You tapped her friend on the arm and was saying something to her (drunk conversation) and her busted friend took your hand off her friends arm--I had to pick you up and carry you away and calm you down..

Well I guess it's a good thing you were there to stop me....I know if you were'nt i would've hit her :punch:

I was simply a complete and utter mess.....ask jp18...he remembers better than I do

You really werent that bad...I have been much worste..

Brian1500--Just picture me walking around with hunnie tossed over my shoulder

:laugh:

oh god...i'm one of those girls who had to get "carried" out.....

That has'nt happened to me since the beginning of the summer

Actually you didnt have to be carried out ...You were just taking way too long and I was getting really impatient, so in order to speed up the process, I just threw you over my shoulder...You were moving in slow motion, it was like you were moving in reverse:tongue:

But you could have managed on your own.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

id volunteer my services as a gentleman but i dont want to piss anyone off lol . although i couldnt jsut let you hit the floor and possibly damage that perfect nose

You are such a nice guy!!! No we do not need to piss of any of my boyfriends tonight!!he-he-he!!! Believe me if I do pass out my body is trained to fall backwards so my nose doesn't get damaged!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jpdd810

You are such a nice guy!!! No we do not need to piss of any of my boyfriends tonight!!he-he-he!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah just one i can handle but like 40 that might be a problem. hmmm wonder if i can drag mark out tongiht

nice guys always finish last. then again you tell me everyone is nice and cute lol

I don't know what's worse.....

Going out, drinking too much, having a great time but FORGETTING all the details :confused::what:

or

Going out, drinking too much,having a great time and REMEMBERING what a complete ass you made of yourself the night before :eek::drool:

FORGET or REMEMBER??? hmmmmmmmm

Why is it I never remember the funny,once in a lifetime shit that goes on when i'm drunk, but manage to remember the all the stupid, sloppy things I did...

<~~~~~Hangs head in shame :shades: .... I may be ingognito tonight

It can happen to the best of us....lol