Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Best Part of Abyss Last Night

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

was jp danicing and turning around and when i asked him why he turned around he said i just can look over there.

so i looked and 2 500 pound chicks were up on the platform dancing.

holy shit what was that thing made out of

Ha HA:laugh: I saw that!!! They were LARGE!!!!

Originally posted by thehype

The fat girls were used to promote for the new theme night at Abyss on Friday nites. Friday nites at abyss will be called Heffers R US nite

OK stop making fun of fat girls!! Not all of us are like tempts/surf club girls that are a size 2 with big fake boobs and fake lips and all that!! Some of us have some extra meat on our bones and look healthy!! Something wrong with that!!??

;):tongue:;)

Originally posted by jpdd810

OK stop making fun of fat girls!! Not all of us are like tempts/surf club girls that are a size 2 with big fake boobs and fake lips and all that!! Some of us have some extra meat on our bones and look healthy!! Something wrong with that!!??

;):tongue:;)

uh jpdd we arent talking about a lil extra meat here we are talking a few sides of beef squeezed into something a tempts chick would wear and dncing like she had the perfect body.

who the hell fed this thing in your head that you are fat or big or a lil extra meat.

Come on!! I'm a big girl!!! Well bigger in some areas obviously then others!!! I have some extra meat on me!! And I am damn proud of it!! I LIKE FOOD!! I LIKE TO EAT ALL THE TIME!! There is not one person who I would starve myself for to make myself look good!! That's why I laugh at these size 2 girls that have no meat on their bones and actually have no figure!! OK well they have boobs!!!!

:laugh::tongue::laugh::tongue:

i think you already know my word for wht i think you look like

You are too funny!! Well if you would like to pm me and tell me again I would def like to hear it after you said I was just OK!! J/K!!! But then again you know how much I love to hear compliments!!!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I AM APPALLED BUY THE CRAP THAT SOME OF YOU ARE SAYING! YOU JUST SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES JUST BECAUSE A GIRL IS A LITTLE OVER WEIGHT DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT HER! :mad: THEY ARE HUMAN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH FRIENDS. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU A RIGHT MAKE FUN OF THEM FOR THAT. I’M SORRY BUT THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF. IF THEY HAVE THE CONFIDENCE ON GETTING UP ON THE PLATFORM AND SHAKE WHAT THEIR MAMMA GAVE THEN GOOD FOR THEM, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I CANT DO THAT…