Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need Help Asap! Club Space Info!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

WELL WE HAVE A BD PARTY TONIGHT AND WE DIDN'T GET A TABLE AT SPACE. CAUSE WE ,MIGHT GET ONE NEXT WEEK FOR MY FRIENDS FROM BOSTON AND NY ARE DOWN.. SO WITH NO OPEN BAR IS THERE A BAR CLOSE TO SPACE THAT WE CAN PREGAME AT, THEN WALK OVER TO SPACE? WE WERE GONNA PREGAME AT A BUDDIES HOUSE, BUT WE DON'T WANT TO DRINK AND DRIVE. WE WANT TO KEEP THIS EVENT SAFE... FOR US AND YOUS...

LET ME KNOW....

THANKS...

OH, PS,

GO FUCK YOURSELF..

http://www.SOBESPOTS.COM

they send out weekly emails with THIER EVENTS, Tonight is one of them, Hell if you get there early you and your CREW get in freee!! AND OPEN BAR ON HEINIES!!! AND A CERTAIN TYPE OF VODKA I think!!!

anyways you can get on thier info line ! 305-593-9833

Call em and see if you can get in tonight but iw ill certainly allow you entrance in the future :)

So now that I got everyone drunk for free ...Do I get laid ??

hey Saleen, If you don't mind meeting a cyber stranger i might go down there I have a printout that will allow me in under the terms of my past post, I will be happy to hook yas'all up. NO OBLIGATION. you all have to be 21 + w/ ID and that is it. P.s Once in we can part ways you do not have to hang w/ me in any way :)

Guest saleen351

well the guestlist is not the problem, I have that covered. But the alchohol situation. I'm waiting on biz to call me back on a vip quote for 20 people... But if it doesn't work out, I"ll take a look at your site....

thanks..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fidosgrrl

OK they have free beer and vodka till 12

Does space have this deal for everyone or just for your site? Cause I was told there was no open bar and their site does not say there is?

U guyz, I think thats the same site that focked you over for PVD...... wasn't it mikey??

Have fun.... do like the old dayz... bring a couple bottles or a cooler of beer and drink in da car (in the parking lot of course) while chillin' to your favorite tunes.........

Me and Heather G used to do that outside the cheezy-ass clubz in Michigan..........:tongue:

Lola:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

U guyz, I think thats the same site that focked you over for PVD...... wasn't it mikey??

Have fun.... do like the old dayz... bring a couple bottles or a cooler of beer and drink in da car (in the parking lot of course) while chillin' to your favorite tunes.........

Me and Heather G used to do that outside the cheezy-ass clubz in Michigan..........:tongue:

Lola:D

I miss heather G:( :(