Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do I deal with this

uscuba22000

Ok,where I work there is these 2 girls (Karen and Jessica)that just started and they are best friends.Here's the thing, I would like together with Karen but I think Jessica hates (dislikes) me for some reason.She barely says to words to me (and no she is not shy). She does dumb shit, like trying to make fun of me in front of her friend. My only response has been a couple of annoyed or who the F^&& do you think you are looks? Which they think is me getting pissed off.I'm not pissed, more annoyed at her. Granted I have a thing about people mouthing off about me when they do not know me and I do not know them.

How do I get her to come around?

i don't know if you're asking about getting the best friend to come around or how to get the one in whom you're interested to come around, but it seems to me as though you were just talking about her friend. am i right?

if so, she's probably just a little territorial (i know that word sounds really horrible when used in reference to a person, but the meaning is the same and i can't think of a better one right now :worry: ) about the one you like and is scared of losing time with her. that happens a lot, especially in really close, best friend situations. when two people feel like sisters/brothers, the invading potential boyfriend/girlfriend is often the other friend's enemy at first, even though that friend may not even know the potential bf/gf at all. either the girl you like's friend will come around, or she won't, but you can't spend your time trying to win her approval; she's gotta sort through a lot of her own stuff before she can give you a fair evaluation, and it's not your job to be something you're not to please her.

sorry for all those confusing subjects (bf/gf/friend...)! let me know if that wasn't clear, and i'll try to phrase it better :) .

Originally posted by uscuba22000

Ok,where I work there is these 2 girls (Karen and Jessica)that just started and they are best friends.Here's the thing, I would like together with Karen but I think Jessica hates (dislikes) me for some reason.She barely says to words to me (and no she is not shy). She does dumb shit, like trying to make fun of me in front of her friend. My only response has been a couple of annoyed or who the F^&& do you think you are looks? Which they think is me getting pissed off.I'm not pissed, more annoyed at her. Granted I have a thing about people mouthing off about me when they do not know me and I do not know them.

im not dr.ruth however sounds to me like the girl whos being a bitch likes you... ( seriously im not being sarcastic... )

Originally posted by uscuba22000

Stoop down to her level and make fun of her the way she makes fun of you.... Sometimes when a girl makes fun of you she is really saying she likes you...:idea: .

I say you politely ask her out to lunch. If her friend says something, tell her to fuck off. No i'm kidding; seriously, ask her out to lunch or for a drink. If her friend says something, ask her if she'd like to come too. Shit, if they're best friends, might as well get to know them both.

If she (or they) turn you down, then they weren't worth it to begin with and hey - ya saved a few bucks. Then move on - there's more fish in the sea sweetheart.

My $0.02.

Lola;)