Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCK PLATINUM in NEW BRUNSWICK

I was chillin with notallthere we were barhoppin in NewBrunswick,we decided to go check out PLATINUM it was saturday night blah blah whatever we stroll up to the bouncers they wouldnt let us in because we had sneakers on. so right away im thinkin this is bullshit im spending money in your club and they wont let me in because im wearing sneakers, its a mother fucking college town most college kids wear sneakers from what i understand its a hiphop club, sneakers are the footwear of choice in that fuckin community so whatever the bouncers was wearin fuckin cheesy hightops and black stone washed jeans hes on the street reppin the club and his trashy ass wouldnt let us in because we had on sneakers fuck that dress codes are retarded the people they were letting in were gay as hell. so i say FUCK PLATINUM!!!!! in there stupid asses i'll never go there again, we wound up going to PARADOX in Plainfield its a decent place its got something for everyone i couldnt complain they had live music(rock) a hiphop room,and a club room check it out

but i would not recommend PLATINUM i saw the dregs they were letting in mostly fat bitches and nerds im glad we walked away when we did

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I would never even consider a reply to this . but I happened to be there when these two guys gave our security a hard time . Wearing a dirty t-shirt and sneakers that looked 15 years old, I'd say thats where a line is drawn . For those who dont know , Platinum saturday is a 21 and over upscale lounge night with Dj Anthony Acid and the dress code is fairly reasonable (meaning dont dress like a slob and respect the staff and you get in) . I personally would like thank everyone who supports us and a special thanks to our staff who are working hard to make Platinum a fun place to go.

Originally posted by dfa33nj

Normally I would never even consider a reply to this . but I happened to be there when these two guys gave our security a hard time . Wearing a dirty t-shirt and sneakers that looked 15 years old, I'd say thats where a line is drawn . For those who dont know , Platinum saturday is a 21 and over upscale lounge night with Dj Anthony Acid and the dress code is fairly reasonable (meaning dont dress like a slob and respect the staff and you get in) . I personally would like thank everyone who supports us and a special thanks to our staff who are working hard to make Platinum a fun place to go.

I AGREE YOU ARE 100% RITE

You shouldent have replied to this.

I am sure you enjoy working at a club with no customers.

BTW white high top sneakers went out with the 80's and please don’t ever dictate style to me you fucking fashion reject. The only reason why I calmed my friend down was because I dident want him to get arrested for beating you into a pulp. That’s not a threat but a fact. Platinum will fall apart and end up being a bar or a dinner because it will not be profitable as a club. But it doesn’t really matter what I say about the place I can't make a difference nor do I want to slander platunum because the owner seemed like a decent guy. Asshole workers like you who have zero "people" skills will shut that place down faster then a heart beat. FYI if you want to sound convicting in your little "quest" of not letting people in who are wearing jeans try not letting in your scum bag wigger friends who are wearing dirty cheap ass paco jeans in rite in front of us. You have no ethics and no point I hope you choke on your Twinkies

way to make that $5.00 an hour tuff guy

Originally posted by dfa33nj

I wouldnt bash Patninum b/c I am cool with Anthony Acid, But

Notallthere has ben to most clubs in NY and NJ and IMO is a good judge like Trewguy stated. Sorry you couldnt let him into your UPSCALE club. I hear the place is beautiful inside but just aint cutting it. There are a few employees there that think the same thing and Im not gonna mention who but I've chatted with some and they think the place needs to be run differently. It needs to be run by someone with experience which was stated to me that the people there have none of. Notallthere fuck it bro, shit happens there are plenty of other places to go Saturday nights that will treat you better, Deko, Metro, Soundgarden, which I know would def. treat you better.

Later

Kosta P.

Originally posted by kostaP

Notallthere has ben to most clubs in NY and NJ and IMO is a good judge like Trewguy stated. Sorry you couldnt let him into your UPSCALE club. I hear the place is beautiful inside but just aint cutting it. There are a few employees there that think the same thing and Im not gonna mention who but I've chatted with some and they think the place needs to be run differently. It needs to be run by someone with experience which was stated to me that the people there have none of. Notallthere fuck it bro, shit happens there are plenty of other places to go Saturday nights that will treat you better, Deko, Metro, Soundgarden, which I know would def. treat you better.

Later

Kosta P.

1 thing i do know if a staff sucks it will give a club bad name for life even after they change the staff

Originally posted by goatsnake

I was chillin with notallthere we were barhoppin in NewBrunswick,we decided to go check out PLATINUM it was saturday night blah blah whatever we stroll up to the bouncers they wouldnt let us in because we had sneakers on. so right away im thinkin this is bullshit im spending money in your club and they wont let me in because im wearing sneakers, its a mother fucking college town most college kids wear sneakers from what i understand its a hiphop club, sneakers are the footwear of choice in that fuckin community so whatever the bouncers was wearin fuckin cheesy hightops and black stone washed jeans hes on the street reppin the club and his trashy ass wouldnt let us in because we had on sneakers fuck that dress codes are retarded the people they were letting in were gay as hell.

no hip hop on Saturday. All house. Friday is house, hip hop, and reggae. The dress code on Friday isn't strict at all. AND they try to bring in the college crowd on Friday not Saturday.

Originally posted by kostaP

Later

Kosta P.

thanks man

Agreed and im not going to say anything else becuase there is some good people that work at this club and like a i stated before the owner seems like a good guy.

Originally posted by saleen351

wheather you are in the factory or platium, sneakers for for children. show some class when you go out.

Saleen, sneakers and jeans are in fashion today. Just as long as they are nice and you look good in them they are fine. I can understand that Platinum wants a dressed up night. Thats why I like Metro and Sound Garden, you can wear what you want.

I only wear my nice dress clothes when I head into the city for a $300 night at lotus ,chaos , spa ect . There’s no way I am going to get decked out for fucking platinum.. Are you fucking kidding me? Hahahahaha

I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problems mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots.:blown:

Originally posted by notallthere

I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problems mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots.:blown:

I can see why you guys are so pissed, thats kinda fucked up. Bouncers do reflect on the club and people should be more aware of this.

Hey, theres always fridays at Plat!

Originally posted by djcreep

I can see why you guys are so pissed, thats kinda fucked up. Bouncers do reflect on the club and people should be more aware of this.

Hey, theres always fridays at Plat!

not for nothing i heard saturdays sux i have only heard good things about fridays

look we werent really expecting to go to platinum it was just on a whim by no means were we dressed like slobs, any club that wants too maintain happy guests and future business should have said look saturday night we try to maintain a certain dresscode we'll let you in tonite but for future reference you know the deal thats how the situation should have been handled but the staff at the door were extremely rude, obviously not too business saavy either and i didnt appreciate that, it was pretty embarassing especially when you are trying to talk to them and the bouncer starts getting loud and cursing. i mean this is a jersey club not studio 54 in the 70's lets be realistic. thats all i have to say on the matter. i feel i have a good arguement, and im not telling people not to go there use your own judgement, personally i wont give them my business there are plenty of other places i can spend my money

i was wearing white adidas shelltoes with black stripes, blue jeans i think they were polo, and a plain navy blue pocket tee everthing was clean i looked normal, casual i wasnt expecting to go to a club we were just chillin at stuff yer face on easton st. in NewBruns we were unaware of any dresscode i was with notallthere he said we would be fine when we got there it was a different story i understand having a dress code but i've had this happen to me before im out doin one thing then wind up goin to a club and i have never had a problem usually they just say next time dress approprietly blah blah all im sayin is im there too spend money and have a good time basically the bouncer said even jeans were fine but he would not accept sneakers which i think is retarded, he let a guy in with friggin' dirty work boots right in front of us it was just a bad call on their part

Originally posted by ysolt

saleen, what's with you and the "anti-sneaker" thing

if you look good, who cares...

as for the guy with the sneakers on... what kind were they? what else were you wearing with them?

try going on a friday, you'll see the difference.

Sneakers have their time and place......

sometimes id prefer to wear sneakers out. The truith is on a saturday ngiht if im going out i dont mind dressing up and having some class. probably because the way i see it is if im going out dressed up so is everyone else and maybe id like to see some ladies who give a bit more sexy appeal than just jeans and sneakers. Plus i think sometimes women might not mind seeing a guy dressed up once and a whie either to see if the guys have any class. i guess if you really wanna wear jeans t shirts and sneakers there is always bennigans or fridays

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ysolt

saleen, what's with you and the "anti-sneaker" thing

if you look good, who cares...

as for the guy with the sneakers on... what kind were they? what else were you wearing with them?

try going on a friday, you'll see the difference.

How old are you? When I was 21, I still did not wear sneakers out, but Temps, bamboo, xs its all good. But come on, I dont' wear whats hot in fashion, i wear what an adult should wear. And i hope to attract women that would appreciate a well dressed gentlemen, not the gumba of the month look. Certain venues are fine for sneakers, but it seems platium is looking for a different crowd. I can understand their fustration, but they now know if you want to go you must do what they say. Also there is many on here that would say they would like to go there because of their strict policy. Just like Deko, it sounds great, cause I know it will be more grown ups there. People over the age of 24 or 25 down here all dress up to go out. I wish it was like that in NJ, though I must admit the Bunka and old school abyss, had awesome crowds. The girls at bunka were so sexy the way they dress. no jeans and sneakers. and abyss had limo after limo pulling up. It felt so cool, to finaly stop drinking in the woods in HS and go out to a real club. Jersey is turning into a dirt bag crowd. What happend to those days were you had to wash your car and wax it, so when you valeted it at abyss, your shit looked tight. Bling Bling jersey style. Now its all down hill. I still wear a jacket or a suit when i go to AC, just my style and what i feel comfortable in. In Jan, for my birthday, we are going out in a limo with suits on, ladies will be in dresses.

Even the compaines are making employees dress more business. The feel of a 1000 dollar Italian suit is priceless, cause you know no matter how ugly of a person you are or you think you are, you know you look good in that suit...

just my 2 cents..

ps you are a little cutie...

.....I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in..........I don’t have a problem with platinum having a dress code my problem mostly was this fuck was letting his friends in rite in front of us with baggy jeans and fucking work boots while he was telling us no one with jeans aloud in.....