Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Party!!!

jarmenio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

possibly....but then let me ask you a question....do you go to bunka and deko on different saturday nights? If you are making a decision on going to one vs the other each saturday....then to me that means they compete. Yes the atmosphere is somewhat different.....but when it comes down to it....most people on saturday say to themselves...."bunka or deko tonite"? dont you?

I go where I know I am going to have and enjoy myself. If I feel the urge for Deko I go, same thing for Bunka. I enjoy both places and they two different atmospheres. Yes, they do have a lot things in common, all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.....:D

Originally posted by valentine

I am feeling a lil 'tude' in this thread.... Two different types of nightclubs, two different types of atmosphere's, NO ONE is trying to compete against each other. Bunka will always have their Saturday's and that is great, more power to them! Deko changed their Saturday format to ACCOMODATE...not COMPETE. That is NOT what they are about. People will go where they feel comfortable going...good luck to BOTH this fall/winter season!

What a smart cookie:)

Originally posted by jarmenio

I just got the ok from ownership, clubplanet section/party, all clubplanet members receive free admission till 11:00 pm, also some free champagne for the section. PM me if you want to be part of this.

is this the same section ST will be in?

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

YEAH VALENTINE ALL OVER THE "TUDE", LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ALL OVER JELLY. Get em' girl! :D Someone is just trying to start drama.

Did I hear someone say poker? I see your $5, and raise you $25.

:D

Yo...I see your $25 and I raise you $100.....aww Suzy hasn't had time to read the Poker Bible....lol!