Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a wedding! (including pics)

first, thank god the weather cleared. After raining for 2-3 days, i woke up Saturday to a perfect Fall day!

The ceremony was beautiful, and the bride looked just absolutely goregeous, everything was perfect :)

After crashing another wedding reception and getting the tour of Westchester :rolleyes: , we finally made it to the reception(missed cocktail hour but made it in time for the entrance - thank god). After Mr and Mrs. alan Katz had their first dance, everyone took the floor. I think we danced all night (with small breaks to gobble up the food and down our shots! ) did i mention that Sticky broke out the tap dancing?! and Tommy tempts def stole the show with Dark Beat! :eek:

At the end of the reception... Stardo and i ran to the shuttle (we weren't waiting around this time) and got back to the hotel, changed and went downstairs to Gambit's lounge. :laugh: that place was off da hook.. and badass manged to pick up some hot chics from North Dakota while Sticky impressed everyone with his moves (again)

We moved the party upstairs to the couple's suite. aftehrours wouldn't have been complete without the acrobatic acts... and a game of bumper cars! We left the newlyweds and about uh 8 of us crammed into Stardo's room. we tried to go to sleep. :rolleyes: in the morning... we couldnt find sticky. we thought he drowned in the bathtub, but really he was on the floor the whole time!

We said goodbye to The Couple and wished them welll on thier honeymoon (hope they win BIG in vega$! ) i was so happy i was their to share this day with them and everyone else...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1055607

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...adorable pic......neena looks great....good luck to the bride and groom............................sounds like a really fun night....i wanna go to a wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna have to speed things up with some of my friends relationships!!!

I think I am going to call my therapist today....lol.............wow, what a shot.............you now the saying, "I feel like a million bucks," well someone stole my money and left me with only two cents...............hahahahahaha

Its obvious in the second pic(handstand), i'm trying to get the blood to rush back into my face...............it worked for a bit.

Originally posted by nycchic24

first, thank god the weather cleared. After raining for 2-3 days, i woke up Saturday to a perfect Fall day!

The ceremony was beautiful, and the bride looked just absolutely goregeous, everything was perfect :)

After crashing another wedding reception and getting the tour of Westchester :rolleyes: , we finally made it to the reception(missed cocktail hour but made it in time for the entrance - thank god). After Mr and Mrs. alan Katz had their first dance, everyone took the floor. I think we danced all night (with small breaks to gobble up the food and down our shots! ) did i mention that Sticky broke out the tap dancing?! and Tommy tempts def stole the show with Dark Beat! :eek:

At the end of the reception... Stardo and i ran to the shuttle (we weren't waiting around this time) and got back to the hotel, changed and went downstairs to Gambit's lounge. :laugh: that place was off da hook.. and badass manged to pick up some hot chics from North Dakota while Sticky impressed everyone with his moves (again)

We moved the party upstairs to the couple's suite. aftehrours wouldn't have been complete without the acrobatic acts... and a game of bumper cars! We left the newlyweds and about uh 8 of us crammed into Stardo's room. we tried to go to sleep. :rolleyes: in the morning... we couldnt find sticky. we thought he drowned in the bathtub, but really he was on the floor the whole time!

We said goodbye to The Couple and wished them welll on thier honeymoon (hope they win BIG in vega$! ) i was so happy i was their to share this day with them and everyone else...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1055607

So glad things went well. I knew you guys would live up to the rep....lol. That is a great looking picture:)