Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Is Howells Gonna Go OFFFFFFF or Play

djdekan

Originally posted by mikeydny

Why would u say what u said and not name names, I doubt the DJ your talking about, is gonna be offended if staceyg5 from clubplanet.com thinks he cant mix, and it must be a space DJ so why dont ya just say who it is.......

Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyy the instigator.:D in all honesty who cares.. ?? :D:laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

WHAT FUCKING CLOWN MADE LAWLER A A QUARTERLY RESIDENT? THAT IS A REALLY DUMB MOVE. HIS SET AT CROBAR WAS WORSE THEN HOWELLS.. SHINY DISCO BALLS? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME........... REALLY DUMB DUMB DUMB MOVE. THIS CLOWN COULDN'T PACK STEREO IN LAUDERDALE. THIS MUST BE A TYPO. AND I LIKED TOM STEPHAN A LOT BUT SOME ONE NEEDS TO BOOK A TECH DJ SO HE COULD CLOSE FOR HIM, WAY TOO MUCH TRIBAL, I HAD TO CHILL ON THE PATIO WITH MR MATAS TO GET A WAY FOR A WHILE. I LOVE TRIBAL BUT YOU NEED SOME SORT OF TECH OR HOUSE IN THERE TO BREAK IT UP... DESYN M IS NOT WORTHY OF THE MAIN ROOM DECKS.. HE IS GOOD TO OPEN BUT HE IS LIKE SAEED AND PALASH, THEY ARE JUST NOT READY FOR THE BIG TIME. AND PVD? DONT' SELL OUT FOR MONEY, PVD WAS TERRIBLE. LIKE I POSTED BEFORE, HAVE ROLAND IN THE BOOTH AND HAVE A SIGNAL SO ON A MOMENTS NOTICE WE TOSS PVD OFF THE DECKS AND ROLAND STEPS IN AND SAVES THE NIGHT.

WE NEED MORE DEEP DISH AND PICOTTO AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING IN A TECH DJ..... WE NEED TECH, WE WANT TECH, BUT NO DJS PLAY TECH. GO TO THE BEACH AND GET A TECH DJ. LET ROLAND OPEN AND TELL HIM TO GET PROGRESSIVE ONE HOUR BEFORE THE TECH.....

AND FOR GODS SAKE, GET HIP HOP OFF THE DAMM PATIO FOR PICOTTO.......

ANDREW T. YOU ARE THE TECHSTER, TELL THESE FOCKERS WHO TO BOOK.......

Im not a instigator, why say something, but dont fully say it, makes no sense, if u aint gonna tell people keep ur mouth shut....

:laugh: :laugh: words of wisdom. you're too much bro.. :D

p.s. get your arse on aim, we need to talk about some shiznt.

danny howells is one of my favorite dj's. ever since i heard him @ opium earlier this year in january. no-one builds a set like danny howells. he starts you off very housey, then he throws some tech-house..then before you know he is slamming ur soul with a progressive bonanza.

DANNY HOWELLS IS GONNA TEACH A LESSON ON SATURDAY THAT WILL SOON NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

damn pappa is coming down again hoooraayyyyy.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by staceyg5

mikey> i choose not to name names. if you don't like it...too bad!

sum of u wouldn't know good talent if it slap'd you in the face

i think mikedny has a point. If you call these djs out, then post who they are....Back your words up. Personaly I don't think you can, i think you just posted it and thought no one would call you on it........

mikey> i choose not to name names. if you don't like it...too bad!

sum of u wouldn't know good talent if it slap'd you in the face

ohhh okkk your right because im sure the DJ FROM SPACE that ur talking about would be offended if you were to say his name, please.

Oh and as far as your next comment, I wonder who that is directed too, as far as im concerned, any DJ who travels around the world getting played to play records is GOOD TALENT, regardless of whether I like there style or not, but im sorry we dont know music staceyg5 the 30 yr old club god from new york. :blown:

ohhh okkk your right because im sure the DJ FROM SPACE that ur talking about would be offended if you were to say his name, please.

Oh and as far as your next comment, I wonder who that is directed too, as far as im concerned, any DJ who travels around the world getting played to play records is GOOD TALENT, regardless of whether I like there style or not, but im sorry we dont know music staceyg5 the 30 yr old club god from new york. :blown:

30? got a few yrs b/4 that

relax my lil one...i'm not attack'ng you so i'd appreciate the same courtesy

book Slam @ Space .. Thats your tech right there .. they will tear the roof off that place and never give it back. It wouldnt be the same to go that place. :)

Richie Hawtin/Sven Vath Just played Arc why not Space?

If anyone is actually intrested on bringing Slam to space let me know.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

30? got a few yrs b/4 that

relax my lil one...i'm not attack'ng you so i'd appreciate the same courtesy

So Sorry, then who are you attacking, Saleen? Dekan? Sobeton, who seem to be the ones posting about these upcoming lineups at Space which im sure your referring too....and just tell us what Dj your talking about please, I dont see why its a big deal, im sure everyone already has somewhat of a idea who your referring too..