Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hook up for James Zabiela this Friday...

cooljunkie

Guest saleen351

LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE THERE........ GOT SOME CHICKE HEADS WHO NOW SAY THEY CANT' STAY OUT LATE ON SATURDAY NIGHT, SO THEY WANT TO GO TO CROBAR ON FRIDAY.....

Nice move cooljunkie!

Thank you for posting us with the free entrance info. This event can only be good, good, good.

I heard James Zabiela open for Sasha last August. It was the first time I heard him on the decks live.

For all you music lovers, this kid is some serious DJ. At age 22 or 23, he has gained the respect from true electronic music pioneers.

His achievements are impressive: Bedrock Bedland DJ of the year 2001, has played alongside Digweed, Lee Burridge and rocked Space in Ibiza playing alongside Sasha & Steve Lawler last summer.

But it is his addition and innovation to dance music that puts him far aside from most other DJs. His mix of tech house with breakbeats and little condiments of his very unique scratching skills adds to the energy his DJ booth emanates.

Those skills landed him with an invitation to Pete Tong's Essential Mix last year and a breathless mix for Phat Plastic Sessions.

It is unfortunate that Desyn Masiello plays that same night at Space, as I would have liked to catch Desyn there, but it is a no brainer that Crobar went far and away with Zabiela this Friday.

Desyn demonstrated his skills @ Spin for us and later at the patio in Space, where he delivered one of the best patio performances (probably the best). Too bad that the sunrise crowd at Space is not there for the music but to chill down their bodies so they can have some sleep at some point. Because Desyn was almost forced out of the decks so those "sunrise music chillers" wouldn't leave the patio. Sad to say, they know little about talent, and Desyn's music did not "get" to them. Sunrise Sessions = Tribal Sessions.

Coming back to Zabiela on Friday, he will be the main act at Crobar. Something I felt like asking for last August, hadn't been Sasha the main act.

This time Miami will have the priviledge of dancing to his tunes as the main act. Too bad it wasn't a long holiday when clubs @ SOBE can open til 7 a.m., because this kind of talent should be granted a 7 a.m. call any weekend they are in town.

Thanks again for the move cooljunkie. You are indeed cool.

Peace,

Vipnerd

Desyn will be opening for Danny Howells at Space on Saturday :)

I saw that on the patio, the Ivanoistas wouldn't have anything of it. I usually jet from the patio after Roland finishes. I can't stand the 'Sunrise' crowd, too many crackheads.