Clubplanet Nightlife Community

but seriously folks....

you people who dont get what you want and bitch your little eyes out need to realize that the world doesnt revolve around you, and some people's jobs are at places that you spread bad words and lies about:rolleyes:

and im talkin to all of you, and about all the places you talk shit about...

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

you people who dont get what you want and bitch your little eyes out need to realize that the world doesnt revolve around you, and some people's jobs are at places that you spread bad words and lies about:rolleyes:

BG

If I dont like a place I'll post it, if I like it I post it. So if I like it and post nice things its ok but if I dont like it and post negative things its talking shit. I dont see how that works. Ive worked at many places and some places people liked and some people didnt. People speak their minds thats the point of this board. Gr anted its peoples livlihood and how they make a living but is one not alowed to say what he feels?

Originally posted by kostaP

If I dont like a place I'll post it, if I like it I post it. So if I like it and post nice things its ok but if I dont like it and post negative things its talking shit. I dont see how that works. Ive worked at many places and some places people liked and some people didnt. People speak their minds thats the point of this board. Gr anted its peoples livlihood and how they make a living but is one not alowed to say what he feels?

well put.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

BG

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:(

its one thing to state why you dont like a place.....its another just to bust for the sake of busting on a place....some people on the boards do the first, which is ok by me...i do it too

some just talk shit.....i dont care for that much

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djprime

you got people posting shit about a club that havnt even been to the club....

Its all good...people that shop around for a club on CP has got issues...

i only went to picotto because of cp, I only went to lawler because of cp, i only went to howells because of cp. I will go to platium becuase of cp, no one has ever heard of the place where i use to live in ocean county, only because of cp did i have any idea of the place.......

It's called "word of mouth" and it can make or brake any place. Maybe I haven't been somewhere, however if a friend has and she thinks it sucks then that's usually good enough for me. Everyone's entiled to an opinion and to state it

Well i see it this way. if i like a place im going to say so if i dont like a place im going to say nothing unless i am directly asked.

Maybe because i know i have particular tatse and expect certian things if t isnt there it doesnt mena the place is that bad it just wasnt for me. If it was that bad they would be out of business

yeah, just Come, Join Us: Actors, Actresses, Models, Agents, Producers, Managers, Talent Scouts, Directors, Musicians, Screenplay writers, PR people, Photographers, Dancers we are inviting everyone from the industry and aspiring to come network and party with us, D & S Sport-Entertainment Group, meet people in the industry make your contacts, promote your business and yourself. Also meet the producers for the upcoming film Am I My Brothers Keeper, there are roles that need to be filled, this could be your big break!! The biggest networking party in NYC

Where:Club Demerara

215 West 28th St- btwn 7th and 8th ave.

NYC, New York

When:October 3, 2002

Thursday

Start time:10 p.m.

Cost:$10

its one thing to state why you dont like a place.....its another just to bust for the sake of busting on a place....some people on the boards do the first, which is ok by me...i do it too

some just talk shit.....i dont care for that much

BG

Barry, Many Many people onhere have to remember one thing..

IT IS A PUBLIC MESSAGEBOARD.

Why do I break balls on here? Because I dont like someone?? No b/c I can. People will bust balls bash places and people its part of life dont get so serious about it. And if youre depending on ClubPlanet to bring you people or you are going to blame CP for some club failure you didnt try hard at all to make things work. (IM NOT DIRECTING THIS TO YOU JUST IN GENERAL ) There are 500000000 aspects of starting and running a club and CP was not one of them. It is an added bonus though and I have made good friends from CP, but no way do I associate this with beinr part of a club

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You know how many people that do this. CP has a large database of people.

my point on that wasnt too say allot of people dont look at CP it was that...People make comment on here that are Biased..Its not Always a Fair Accessment of the CLub or DJ or Promoter....Sometimes it is...But people make comments about a club that has zero to 100% truth...Some people like what others dont....

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You know how many people that do this. CP has a large database of people.

This I know but think about how many people are at Metro or Joeys on a Friday or at Deko or Bunka I'll bet there arent more than 25 people tops in a few hundred or thousand that are out at each place and thats being generous.

Prime my mechanic told me this a long time ago and i have never forgotten. The sweetness of continually receiving a lower price overshadows the bitterness of 1 oversight.

Basically it doesnt matter how much good you do b/c your 1 bad move will haunt you forever. People will go to a club and have a great time and never pay a cover or get charged for a drink but if 1 bad thing happens that club, promoter, dj bartender,bathroomguy, and valet guy all fucken suck. GET IT.

Prime my mechanic told me this a long time ago and i have never forgotten. The sweetness of continually receiving a lower price overshadows the bitterness of 1 oversight.

Thanks..She runs good now....after the tune up:D