Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This shit Has GOT To STOP

binoys

Can Everyone PLEASE stop all this drama between the competing clubs. Everyone should be happy that they have all these Venues to go to and options on where they want to go. In that Aspect we are spoiled cause there are so many GREAT Venues in this area.

I wish all the Venues, Promoters, Staff etc....... the Best of Luck. Im not sayin dont post your opinions cause thats what these boards are all about, but shit has been gettin NUTZ lately.

And Obviously if you work at a club Dont Bash Another one, thats just burning Bridges and not a smart thing to do. And it also makes you and the club you work for look bad.

Obviously i work for at Abyss/Deko and I am partial to those clubs BUT you dont see me on here really Bashing any other clubs or Promoters etc.... I made a statement last week to someone that posted under a fake name that said something about Tooch and his job at Abyss. Obviously i was fired up and was very upset about the post. It shouldnt have been posted like that. Im sorry if I offended anyone with my response to the post but Tooch is a Good Friend and a Business Partner that I will defend, just like most of you will for your friends.

I leave you with that.

Good Luck Everyone.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by binoys

Can Everyone PLEASE stop all this drama between the competing clubs. Everyone should be happy that they have all these Venues to go to and options on where they want to go. In that Aspect we are spoiled cause there are so many GREAT Venues in this area.

I wish all the Venues, Promoters, Staff etc....... the Best of Luck. Im not sayin dont post your opinions cause thats what these boards are all about, but shit has been gettin NUTZ lately.

And Obviously if you work at a club Dont Bash Another one, thats just burning Bridges and not a smart thing to do. And it also makes you and the club you work for look bad.

Obviously i work for at Abyss/Deko and I am partial to those clubs BUT you dont see me on here really Bashing any other clubs or Promoters etc.... I made a statement last week to someone that posted under a fake name that said something about Tooch and his job at Abyss. Obviously i was fired up and was very upset about the post. It shouldnt have been posted like that. Im sorry if I offended anyone with my response to the post but Tooch is a Good Friend and a Business Partner that I will defend, just like most of you will for your friends.

I leave you with that.

Good Luck Everyone.

Yes lets all hide are heads in the sand and keep are complaints to ourselves and while where at it lets hold hands and sing celion Dion songs.

NEEEAAAARE FARR WHERVER YOU ARE MY HEART WILL GO ON IM ON A BOAT FLOATEN THREW THE SEAAAA FLYEN BLAH BLAH BLAH MY HEART WILL GO ON OOOOO YEAHHHH BOYYY OOOOH BABBBBBY SIIIING ME LOVEEEE SOOOONGSS KIIISSSSYYYYYY KISSSYYYYY GET ON BORD HUNNY SWEET MONKEY POOOH

Like that

Originally posted by notallthere

Yes lets all hide are heads in the sand and keep are complaints to ourselves and while where at it lets hold hands and sing celion Dion songs.

NEEEAAAARE FARR WHERVER YOU ARE MY HEART WILL GO ON IM ON A BOAT FLOATEN THREW THE SEAAAA FLYEN BLAH BLAH BLAH MY HEART WILL GO ON OOOOO YEAHHHH BOYYY OOOOH BABBBBBY SIIIING ME LOVEEEE SOOOONGSS KIIISSSSYYYYYY KISSSYYYYY GET ON BORD HUNNY SWEET MONKEY POOOH

Like that

Nah bro i didnt say dont give your opinions. If you go back and read i said that opinions are what these boards are meant for. Just seems that its been gettin crazy lately.

its not where you go its who you are with. shit i go once and a whie to packees because some of my friends are into rock crap and the y go there. so to accomidate them i go. I HATE the music but i have a good time because of who i am with. Although i still believe people in rock and roll are still trying to figure out how to dance to the music.

Originally posted by binoys

I leave you with that.

Good Luck Everyone.

thanks u hit the nail on the head...I see tons of posts directed to me and I have dont nothing but offer exceptional hospitality...If u dont like the club dont comeback thats all....all of us have been screwed one time or another that works in the club business...but we keep our shit to our selves....we dont put it in the public.....I commend people like Binoy, jarmenio, joey enuff, and sergio....for being Reputable and Mature...

This is a job for us....not a hobby...we pay our bills and eat from this shit....so bad words take $$$ from us....say what u want...cuz ur gonna anyways...i jsut had to get that off my chest...

Hey what's up guys, I say we just squash it, and let's go party together, its all about the next day! so just come on out thursday night and lets just ahve some fun!!!

Come, Join Us: Actors, Actresses, Models, Agents, Producers, Managers, Talent Scouts, Directors, Musicians, Screenplay writers, PR people, Photographers, Dancers we are inviting everyone from the industry and aspiring to come network and party with us, D & S Sport-Entertainment Group, meet people in the industry make your contacts, promote your business and yourself. Also meet the producers for the upcoming film Am I My Brothers Keeper, there are roles that need to be filled, this could be your big break!! The biggest networking party in NYC

Where:Club Demerara

215 West 28th St- btwn 7th and 8th ave.

NYC, New York

When:October 3, 2002

Thursday

Start time:10 p.m.

Cost:$10

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i call em like i see em......

brian, maybe he is a nice guy but he sure doesnt give off that impression on here

BG

I'M PRETTY SURE I MET YOU AND YOU SNUBBED ME TYRING TO ACT COOL OR SOMTHING. JUST BECUASE I DONT SHARE YOUR WAY OF THINKING YOU THINK IM A DICK? WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU I SEE IT THE OTHER WAY

Look to me saying "Don’t say bad things about clubs people have jobs there bla bla whatever" will never happen you can never put a cap on drama. A night club could use this board as a tool. The bad things people say they could look into them and find if there’s any truth in it, and use the info to make their club become successful. Large corporations pay thousands of dollars for marketing company's to do this kind of research for them and club planet hands the info to them for free.

I’m going to use platinum as an example again

sat night I was not rude or shouting at all at the bouncers at the front door this past sat and I really hit a nerve for him when I said "Hey your letting those 2 guys in and they have on gross work boots and cheap baggy jeans ..??†HE started screaming and cursing. This guy has got to go he is not a good representation for a night club. I used club planet to vent to my friends and to help platinum. I like djprime he was one of the nicest people and the owner was a really nice guy. It’s a good venue it could do great

BUT PLATNUM IS RUN LIKE SHIT AND JUST BECAUSE YOU TEN PEOLE GET FREE DRINKS THERE AND HAVE A “FUN†TIME DOESENT MEEN THE PLACE IS DOING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGUE ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKING WANT BUT IM RITE AND I AM NOT AN ASSHOLE I TAKE PEOPLES FEELINGS INTO CONSIDERATION AT ALL TIMES I LOOK OUT FOR MY FRIENDS AND I DON’T LIKE HURTING PEOPLE. I DO NOT HAVE A BIG EGO AND I DIDENT SAY ANYTHING WRONG! DON’T MAKE BLANK STATEMENTS ABOUT ME UNTILL YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF

Originally posted by notallthere

ARGUE ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKING WANT BUT IM RITE AND I AM NOT AN ASSHOLE I TAKE PEOPLES FEELINGS INTO CONSIDERATION AT ALL TIMES I LOOK OUT FOR MY FRIENDS AND I DON’T LIKE HURTING PEOPLE. I DO NOT HAVE A BIG EGO AND I DIDENT SAY ANYTHING WRONG! DON’T MAKE BLANK STATEMENTS ABOUT ME UNTILL YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF

well.....you are the self-proclaimed king of annoying posts, and i admit, you definitely are annoying

BG

Look at myself...what should i say about that...this is what i say...

U stated that my party wasnt up scale!!!! It wasnt never suppose to be!!!....It was clearly advertised at a COLLEGE PARTY and Come out as u are and have fun....You tell me to my face its a Georgeous club...Smile and then a few hours later on CP

Say that it wasnt packed, it sucked, and the promoters need to be removed and fired......I can take u saying it wasnt ur type of club, or ur vibe, and the music was not ur thing and it was not very packed...and i can even take the smile after i got u a few drinks and the shout out i gave u...after never meeting u and the comp to get in......But to say that the club sucks and that I Personnly should be fired...Is not right...I personally went out of my way to make u happy and welcomed you the first time u came to Platinum....

that is customer service and hospitality....So u got a Problem with getting in on Saturday cuz ur friend has sneakers...2 weeks earlier on Friday ur telling me its not upscale.... U dont like the club cuz ur confused on nights.....or misunderstood...

What does it matter to u if Platinum does good or not? are u a stock holder?????

So u complain about the Way u were treated on saturday (legitimate reason)....but dont commend the way u were treated on that friday...

I just want it to be FAIR....stating the facts....

I got no Prob with u as a person...I just think the views are unfair... Cuz it involved me personallly...and all i did was be nice to u...and personally invite u out....

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Actual he is probably one of the nicest person I have meet on CP. He is just very outspoken on the board.

Yeah I've Met him also and he is a nice kid. Just is very Opinionated, cant really say anything is wrong with that.