Clubplanet Nightlife Community

handle bars

i've taken one....i dont know any other names for them and it really didnt have much effect on..only that i knocked out early that nite and it felt like the nite before was just a fuzzy dream

they r really cheap too...about 3 dollars each

does anyone know the real name...and what it consists of and what its used for? i guess in my case i assume it was some type of sleeping aid =)

Maybe Xanax? Was it a long, white bar divided into a few sections? We call them Xany bars. They're pretty cheap, but not much fun in my opinion. They make you a lot drunker than you normally would be and then you pass out, usually forget the entire night the next morning. They're best for when your rolling and can't come down and fall asleep. Be careful who you do them around, they're kind of a date rape drug because of the whole passing out and not remembering thing...

a whole xanax bar is a shitload of xanax. they are 2mg. a social dose is around .25mg so you are looking at 8 times the socal dose. Alcohol greatly enhances the effect. Im sure you were passed out with in the hour.

To give you an idea, a bar would put me to sleep at the peak of a roll.

Try a half of a bar next time you come home and want some decent sleep. Otherwise, forget about them.

actually i took a whole xanax...and my guy took 2...which put him out immediately not remembering the night before...the other couple we were with...the other guy knocked out too...me and the his gf were left drinking for hours with like a fuzzy blur type of vision and our legs were so numb we couldnt even walk....(this all took place in a house) we were safe, but its something i do not want to try again. =)

--girlie*