Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: whatupg

teamj5

Originally posted by teamj5

Which one were you friday night. And did I meet you because I might have and not of remembered. I met alot of people that I dont remember...but that seems to be happeneing alot lately.

:laugh: Don't think we met on Friday but, who knows - I talked to alot of people that night.

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Don't think we met on Friday but, who knows - I talked to alot of people that night.

hey whadupg....you goin' friday i think right? you got a cell or anything? we should try and bump into each other! don't think i'll be wearing those jeans again though! :)

Originally posted by snatch69

hey whadupg....you goin' friday i think right? you got a cell or anything? we should try and bump into each other! don't think i'll be wearing those jeans again though! :)

Friday's still up in the air - good chance I'll be down though. I'll know by Thursday either way & will give you my cell (since I probablly won't recognize you w/out the jeans) :D

i'd like to bump into both of you if you know what i mean :D... damnit how do i always get suckered in to making the horny guy comments... but ya i'll be up this weekend with some friends so maybe i'll see you all there, where is everyone gonna be for most of the night, axis or avalon?

Originally posted by digitaldan

i'd like to bump into both of you if you know what i mean :D... damnit how do i always get suckered in to making the horny guy comments... but ya i'll be up this weekend with some friends so maybe i'll see you all there, where is everyone gonna be for most of the night, axis or avalon?

hmmmm...should we tell him whatupg?

hmmmm...should we tell him whatupg?

I was thinking more along the lines of

:insert whistling while pretending to ignore dan smiley:

How about we let him know what we both drink and have him walk around with the two drinks raised above his head until we spot him and decide if we want to talk to him. :D

How about we let him know what we both drink and have him walk around with the two drinks raised above his head until we spot him and decide if we want to talk to him. :D

now you're talking! dan, i'll have an exceptionally strong stoly raspberry and sprite. and you g?

:beer:

:laugh: I'll take a Corona! But I'm wondering how good of an idea it is to take drinks from this digitaldan.... :shaky:

Hey NYIS - you coming down on Friday - we'll need a drink tester on hand!

haha! good point! guys are a dime a dozen, who cares if one drops right? :tongue:

:laugh: I'll take a Corona! But I'm wondering how good of an idea it is to take drinks from this digitaldan.... :shaky:

hmm... well now that you've ruined my plan i'm gonna have to go to greater lengths... my first instinct is to tell you both to shut your filthy mouths but i'm just picturing what i would look like walking around all over the place with drinks above my head, snatch make it something in a bottle and i might consider it :laugh: i actually have one of those beer hats so maybe i'll just use that instead

at least i'll get 2 drinks out of the deal :pint: :pint: if i knew how to post pics on here i would just put mine up and you could spot me, but i'm retarded and no one will tell me how so too bad for you hewas

at least i'll get 2 drinks out of the deal :pint: :pint: if i knew how to post pics on here i would just put mine up and you could spot me, but i'm retarded and no one will tell me how so too bad for you hewas

looks like somebody figured out the pic thing!

whatupg - he says he owns a beer hat?! we must stop talking to this boy...NOW.

Hey g, - unfortunately I won't be there for Deep Dish on Friday. Friday's my roomate's b-day and we're taking him out on the town, but not to Avalon (he was there last week... God forbid anyone should go twice in a row :) )

Oh, and as for the forklift... that only comes out when me and Vic go out together. Otherwise the wheelbarrow should suffice :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey g, - unfortunately I won't be there for Deep Dish on Friday. Friday's my roomate's b-day and we're taking him out on the town, but not to Avalon (he was there last week... God forbid anyone should go twice in a row :) )

Oh, and as for the forklift... that only comes out when me and Vic go out together. Otherwise the wheelbarrow should suffice :D

Damn! Any other takers for drink-tester on Friday?

just to clarify, i am a schmuk who can't even get a girl to talk to me for more than 30 seconds before she throws her dirnk on me and walks away...therefore, i would be honered to buy you lovely ladies a lot of drinks in the off chance you get really drunk and stick around to talk to me as a result.

now that's more like it!

just to clarify, i am a schmuk who can't even get a girl to talk to me for more than 30 seconds before she throws her dirnk on me and walks away...therefore, i would be honered to buy you lovely ladies a lot of drinks in the off chance you get really drunk and stick around to talk to me as a result.

I am the schmuk that tried to steal Kaydup's bit, but I messed it up

:rolleyes:

now that's more like it!

good job with that one... and if you're gonna use my proper name make sure you get it right, it's shmuck