Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christopher Lawrence at Trust Nov 2

vicman

Originally posted by crank47

DC Tunnel used to have a web site, but it's been down for awhile. I heard the venue hosts lots of hip hop events in addition to the DC Skillz parties.

i'm sure jasontowns is all over the hip hop events :laugh: :laugh:

i dunno. only time i've been at trust there were people in jeans. kuro is adamantly against dress-code type of places, but he went to see mistress barbara, so the dress code cant be all bad. i thnk that as long as you dont look like a thug, ur ok.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

those certainly were some big X's on my hands at edge last saturday :mad:

one more year, one more year...

X's? Damn, I didn't even notice them! I'm old :( *grabs her cane* haha

If I were going to be here that weekend, I might choose Thriller (I think that is what the DC Skillz party is called on 11/2) over Trust. Just 'cause I've been meaning to check out one of their parties at the DC Tunnel and last time I saw Christopher Lawrence I was unimpressed. However, this could be due to the fact that I was seriously anticipating the closing set by a former local dj that same night ;)

Originally posted by hotcheme

i love CL!!! but i don't know if i can do it - seeing carl cox the 30th and pvd the 1st. the drive to baltimore on the second might kill me...

hell probably be in NY around those days. have u checked his site?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Just 'cause I've been meaning to check out one of their parties at the DC Tunnel and last time I saw Christopher Lawrence I was unimpressed. However, this could be due to the fact that I was seriously anticipating the closing set by a former local dj that same night ;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i wonder who?