Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween @ Nation

Thursday October 31st

Alchemy presents

spokyIIIfront.gif

Bands

(brought to you by Alchemy & Deep6 Productions)

Haujobb (Germany)

Hocico (Mexico)

Assemblage 23 (Seattle, US)

DJs

Defekt - Dirty B - Kangal - Mindcage

RAS DNA - Shade - Solaries - 2501

Costume Contest:

three categories with prizes for finalists in each category

category winners and overall winner will also get cash prizes

entry closes at 11:30

final judging approx midnight

Vendors/Sponsors:

confirmed vending and/or providing prizes for the costume

contest--

Silver Dragon Trading (VA)

Medusa Clothing (MD)

Asylum (richmond)

Punkass Gear (cleveland)

Metropolis Records

Other Info:

ALL AGES

8PM DOORS

$15 in advance

$20 at the door

Tickets are available at the Nation box office, or via Ticketmaster at:

https://ticketing.ticketmaster.com/cgi/purchasePage.asp?event_id=1500353BEEBB7833

Updates and other info can be found at:

http://alchemy-dc.com/

--

Quoth raver_mania

Apparently they play some techno and psytrance in the main room.

Do you guys ever get big name psytrance groups, such as Astral Projection, Infected Mushroom, etc?

I would love to get IM or X-Dream (not the DJ) to DC some time. They're unfortunately used to playing in NYC where $45 isn't too high a ticket price, while the psytrance scene in DC is pretty small and relatively poor. Honestly if I ever have money that I can afford to lose that will be the first thing I spend it on...

Originally posted by Kuro

As much a I like goth chicks, I think I'll be celebrating my birthday at the Buzz event at Trust.

is buzz actually affiliated with that event? they were planning their own event at nation the day after halloween which is a friday...if they are involved with throwing a party at a club other than nation perhaps it's the start of things to come!

Originally posted by 2501

well, the Buzz party may have Sasha, one of the biggest name DJs on the planet, but can they offer you this:

Kirstin-10.jpg

no, I think not! ;)

Haha!...that's classic!!! :laugh:

Gonna have to check out one of these parties soon. Yeah, it probably is a huge risk to bring in someone like Infected and have a bad turnout. How about some smaller name, maybe local DJ's?

Its time DC had a psytrance party going on...or maybe there already is, but I'm completely missing it!

Quoth raver_mania

Haha!...that's classic!!! :laugh:

Gonna have to check out one of these parties soon. Yeah, it probably is a huge risk to bring in someone like Infected and have a bad turnout. How about some smaller name, maybe local DJ's?

Its time DC had a psytrance party going on...or maybe there already is, but I'm completely missing it!

last summer, we ran a party called Swerve on Saturday nights for a few months...some of us are working on a monthly Sunday night thing for over the winter...get the vibe together and then do some all-night weekend parties in the spring...

Originally posted by 2501

last summer, we ran a party called Swerve on Saturday nights for a few months...some of us are working on a monthly Sunday night thing for over the winter...get the vibe together and then do some all-night weekend parties in the spring...

Sunday might be a bit difficult (work Monday) but definitely let us know what the deal is.