Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos...River St.....11/1?????

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vip-tech

NOTHING ELSE TO DO???

YOU JUST SHOWED YOUR IGNORANCE, YOU FUCKIN MORON!

THE ONLY REASON DENNY HASN'T PLAYED THERE SOONER

IS CUZ HE'S BOOKED EVERY FRIDAY TILL SPRING,

YOU MANHATTAN MOMO.

TONE DEAF PEOPLE HE CALLS A FOLLOWING?????

YEAH....CHECK OUT A LABOR DAY CLOSING PARTY

(or any sat/sun between may 28 thru sept 1 )

AS FAR AS RIVER NOT BEING A GOOD CLUB...

SORRY WE DON'T HAVE SOME 65 POUND, BALL GARGALING HOMO

AT THE DOOR, WEARING GLASS HIGH HEELS LETTING ALL THE FAGS IN, AND KEEPIN ALL THE HOT CHICKS OUT.

( spa. eugenes. ect.)

DO US NJrs A FAVOR

STAY IN URINE SOAKED NY

I just think it's kinda funny how wherever he tends to spin goes straight into the crapper.

He can't seem to hold it down anywhere else but Seaside. Certainly not in NY.

Why do you think that is??

Hmmm, perhaps because it's a tiny oasis for guido idiots, with spiked hair, stupid looking eyebows, 5 o'clock shadow on their arms and their sisters j-lo glasses, who have only got a couple of places to choose from?

It's packed by default, not for any other reason and from what I hear, Rydell's been eatin him up.

Don't get all sour, vip-chump.

Again, no need for name calling. You get so pissed like you just caught me giving your sister a dirty sanchez. Reality check bro, it's a just dj.

Tell you the truth, I really don't care, I just felt like startin some sh**. Somebody always takes it personally which I find quite amusing.

Urine soaked NY, ooooooh that hurts. :rolleyes:

Go back to Lynhurst and cruise ridge road in your mom's subaru, crankin shiny disco balls. That is whats done for kicks during the off season, right?

I tell ya what, I'll stay right here in The Big Pisser, umm I mean Apple if you promise to stay in NJ.

PS: Stiffy, Enzo's I believe is the pizza place right around the corner from Texas Az.

stament, There are a limited amount of choices in SSH, but the choices are what makes it fun. I also have to agree Richie Rydell came into his own this summer, I had a great time at Merge on a Saturday when I was in town, but Denny at Temps during the summer is great, particularly on Sundays after 4th of July, and on Saturdays for the Classics/Retro Parties and the infamous closing party, just goes to show a point that I've been stating year after year in this business, The crowd makes the party. People that go to the same club week after week on the same night know this, as every club has an off week and most have their share of great nights throughout the year, even with the same dj (no matter who it is).

Pulse, thanks for being rational.

As I said, I really don't care.

Every now and again I see a post about Denny and I like to jump in and talk a little smack, ya know, stir the pot a little because somebody always jumps on it.

It could have been done with a little less sarcasm, but sacrasm is what makes it fun. This is, afterall a means of entertainment is it not??

I grew up in NJ, and have been there, done that and got the tee-shirt to prove it twice, so I can talk smack about both sides of the river b/c I know what I'm talking about.

I enjoy a good argument, and will pick an opposing side wether I am 100pct for it or not.

It's all about playing devils advocate ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

I just spit out my H2O :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You mean to tell me bionic that you aren't going to be their to listen to all the trainwreaks :laugh: Now watch the "drama begin" :laugh: :laugh:

Just when I thought you learned to shut the fuck up and keep to yourself, you pop up again! You're like a sewer rat! I don't know who's worse, johnyquest w/his :) or you with your stupid :laugh: to everything.

I highly doubt you almost spit anything out, not your style! :bj:

Originally posted by bionic

Pulse, thanks for being rational.

As I said, I really don't care.

Every now and again I see a post about Denny and I like to jump in and talk a little smack, ya know, stir the pot a little because somebody always jumps on it.

It could have been done with a little less sarcasm, but sacrasm is what makes it fun. This is, afterall a means of entertainment is it not??

I grew up in NJ, and have been there, done that and got the tee-shirt to prove it twice, so I can't talk smack about both sides of the river b/c I know what I'm talking about.

I enjoy a good argument, and will pick an opposing side wether I am 100pct for it or not.

It's all about playing devils advocate ;)

First of all, you were the one with all the sarcasm to start. Let me quote, "way to go denny, riverstreet what a venue." second of all, not only were you bashing Denny, but you were bashing a club that yeah, isn't in the best location, but has come a long way with the new promotion team. As a freind of the promotion team and a big fan of Denny, i'll admit i was offended. nuff said......................have a nice day and happy clubbing:cool:

I like River Street, I don't think the location is bad, just Parking is a bitch, I spun there on Thursdays when they first opened, I believe it was 1997, a long time ago, and Beada B was still around doing the MCing. We had a great time, my light guy was great and we were stuck in that little hell hole dj booth under the steps. Since then River has been renovated and improved in my opinion, I haven't been there in a while, last time I was there Richie Rydell was tearing it up on a Friday night. Thats the great thing about NJ & NYC, there are many clubs and djs to choose from. Just imagine if you lived in Oklahoma or something, then you would really have a reason to bitch. We are lucky in this area.

Originally posted by thepulse

I like River Street, I don't think the location is bad, just Parking is a bitch, I spun there on Thursdays when they first opened, I believe it was 1997, a long time ago, and Beada B was still around doing the MCing. We had a great time, my light guy was great and we were stuck in that little hell hole dj booth under the steps. Since then River has been renovated and improved in my opinion, I haven't been there in a while, last time I was there Richie Rydell was tearing it up on a Friday night. Thats the great thing about NJ & NYC, there are many clubs and djs to choose from. Just imagine if you lived in Oklahoma or something, then you would really have a reason to bitch. We are lucky in this area.

Well said! Sorry to hear there wasn't such a good turnout at Rio. But like all clubs, you have good nights and bad nights and so do the dj's. Che sera, sera(what will be, will be)

Anyway, I think if we lived in Oaklahoma we'd be bangin the farmers daughter, milkin the cows and square-dancin. "What in tarnation is a club, and whats this here techno everyones talkin about."lol

what really sucked is my record pool director called me last minute to dj an early party at China Club, (as usual, I always get the call to do those parties on short notice) and I was just getting home from work(day job) and getting my records together for RIO, so there was no way I could have made it back to China Club for 7pm. And because, I knew I had a moral obligation to play where I am booked first, I did RIO and skipped China. Had I known earlier I could have took my music to work and done the party at China from 7-10 and still made RIO by 11 since I didn't throw a record on until about 11:15. But what can you do.

Originally posted by stiffler

First of all, you were the one with all the sarcasm to start. Let me quote, "way to go denny, riverstreet what a venue." second of all, not only were you bashing Denny, but you were bashing a club that yeah, isn't in the best location, but has come a long way with the new promotion team. As a freind of the promotion team and a big fan of Denny, i'll admit i was offended. nuff said......................have a nice day and happy clubbing:cool:

I was actually referring to my own sarcasm, lol.

Ok's squashed. It was fun while it lasted...

hmmm my only denny comment.

denny cant hold down NYC hmmm Exit was sick until when.??? oh yeah Denny left. now its like a coffin waiting to be buried.

Denny had world packed .... is it still open i do remember this place called Abyss that was a powerhouse. its still going strong

As far as river St P tech and Joe Gio do a great job shit i dont even remember driving home ( thanks p tech) but it is a different crowd it is hoboken more of a party crowd than clubber scene

why cant people that see something not their thing just say its not their thing or keep their mouths shut.

but i bet Denny can kick your ASS lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Kermzy

Just when I thought you learned to shut the fuck up and keep to yourself, you pop up again! You're like a sewer rat! I don't know who's worse, johnyquest w/his :) or you with your stupid :laugh: to everything.

I highly doubt you almost spit anything out, not your style! :bj:

Awww, so glad I see that you missed me sweetheart. . .:D

HEY bionic you better watch what you say Denny might ban you too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awww, so glad I see that you missed me sweetheart. . .:D

HEY bionic you better watch what you say Denny might ban you too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Missed? No. Blissfully forgot about you? Yes, YES indeed!

You go right ahead and :laugh: :laugh: about being banned, but you know you weren't laughing when you realized it wasn't a joke! FOOL! Sucked for your poor sis when they almost didn't let her in cause they thought she was you, she didn't think it was funny either! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Kermzy

Missed? No. Blissfully forgot about you? Yes, YES indeed!

You go right ahead and :laugh: about being banned, but you know you weren't laughing when you realized it wasn't a joke! FOOL! Sucked for your poor sis when they almost didn't let her in cause they thought she was you, she didn't think it was funny either! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I bet she wasn't laughing when she was about the only person who missed one of the biggest, craziest, most fun closing parties EVER! :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I bet she wasn't laughing when she was about the only person who missed one of the biggest, craziest, most fun closing parties EVER!

DURRRRR. . .everyone doesnt see it as the "biggest, craziest, most fun closing parties EVER" but then again ONLY CRACKHEADS LIKE YOU DO.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DURRRRR. . .everyone doesnt see it as the "biggest, craziest, most fun closing parties EVER" but then again ONLY CRACKHEADS LIKE YOU DO.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not a crackhead............In fact I didn't even drink, yet I found it to be quite enjoyable.

DURRRR, nice comeback!!!! OMG, you have got to be joking!!!